Is It Safe to Open Package Received from Overseas?

you never know if the person who packed it has Covid and passes the viruses to you...to play safe, leave the thing outside your house for 24 hours before you open it up. Rolleyes

mist the exterior with disinfectant. open the box, mist the interior
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Get yourself vaccinated.
This is the safest way to protect yourself.

Dont worry so much.
If you are unlucky, anything bad also can happen to you.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(17-08-2021, 10:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Get yourself vaccinated.
This is the safest way to protect yourself.

Dont worry so much.
If you are unlucky, anything bad also can happen to you.

Fully vaccinated but it doesn’t mean you won’t get infected.
Cool 

(17-08-2021, 09:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  you never know if the person who packed it has Covid and passes the viruses to you...to play safe, leave the thing outside your house for 24 hours before you open it up. Rolleyes
Everything so kiasi. In the first place don't buy anything from overseas. then you will not face this problem.

tomorrow will be a better day

(17-08-2021, 11:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Fully vaccinated but it doesn’t mean you won’t get infected.

Those ppl kena covid after 2nd vaccination are called 倒霉蛋。You got to blame your immune system of overly reaction to covid virus.
This group of ppl shd opt for Sinovac vaccine.

Let the expert to CSI the root cause.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I spray disinfectant before opening.

I use alcohol wipes to wipe my takeaway food every time, what do you think? I even Lysol spray my shoes before bringing them in.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!