YOUTUBE VIDS.............

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=logan+grant+hernia

Wah bro, you do have some weird health issues

Good to see you back. Have you fully recovered yet? What was it that you actually caught? Covid or some other type of seasonal cold?

(20-05-2022, 10:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah bro, you do have some weird health issues

weirdos have weird problems....................nothing weird about that..............

(20-05-2022, 10:39 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Good to see you back. Have you fully recovered yet? What was it that you actually caught? Covid or some other type of seasonal cold?

might be the Covid that attacks the gut - bloating, diarrhoea and nausea................then plus all the symptoms of flu but no throat problems, which is unheard of for me..........

(21-05-2022, 10:33 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  weirdos have weird problems....................nothing weird about that..............

might be the Covid that attacks the gut - bloating, diarrhoea and nausea................then plus all the symptoms of flu but no throat problems, which is unheard of for me..........

I would suggest u go do a colonoscopy.

(21-05-2022, 11:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  I would suggest u go do a colonoscopy.

what for ?

i taking extra virgin coconut oil to kill the virus .............i have oil of oregano too

bump ............................

anyone can spontaneously combusts................... Scream