COVID: Persons aged 60-79 in Singapore can take second booster if they wish

COVID: Persons aged 60-79 in Singapore can take second booster if they wish

They can receive their second booster by walking into any vaccination centre offering mRNA vaccines before 7pm.

READ: https://bit.ly/3EGRBuu

For all the news you need: https://sg.yahoo.com

Take for what?

PAP already legs wide open

for travelers to come without any PCR/ ART Test

Means that Omicron is as mild as flu

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

very confused. so now what. take or no take.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(22-04-2022, 09:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  Take for what?

True, govt basically give up testing, the real number of infections could well be 20k than reported figure,
It is indirectly forcing people to take 4th jab.

however it is reported, 4th jab performance last only 4-6 weeks and start waning rapidly.
4th vaccination should be using different variant so it can induce a better response, 
they should trial new generation of vaccine that can produce antibodies at entry organs instead.

More treatments must be explored and advise to  private clinic too.
[+] 2 users Like watchfirst9's post

(22-04-2022, 09:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  Take for what?

They are very relaxed now. Because none of the white shirt has died.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

It's optional not mandatory.
In fact they are not recommending the jab unless your immunity is weak.

Also, it's not free of charge, must pay for the vac.
And no compensation if anything goes wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(22-04-2022, 11:54 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  True, govt basically give up testing, the real number of infections could well be 20k than reported figure,
It is indirectly forcing people to take 4th jab.

however it is reported, 4th jab performance last only 4-6 weeks and start waning rapidly.
4th vaccination should be using different variant so it can induce a better response, 
they should trial new generation of vaccine that can produce antibodies at entry organs instead.

More treatments must be explored and advise to  private clinic too.

I tell you a “not a secret anymore” secret.
My hawker brother in law and wife kenna second time ( after kenna first time two months ago). They not only never report,after second day when they feel okay, they went back to their hawker stall. I tell you, don’t know how many people kenna from them, and kenna until don’t know. Because their helper, kenna from them three days later, also never report, and continue working....

This is the state of affair in Singapore now. Now everyday, they reported the numbers on the news, I can laugh.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(23-04-2022, 12:42 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  I tell you a “not a secret anymore” secret.
My hawker brother in law and wife kenna second time ( after kenna first time two months ago). They not only never report,after second day when they feel okay, they went back to their hawker stall. I tell you, don’t know how many people kenna from them, and kenna until don’t know. Because their helper, kenna from them three days later, also never report, and continue working....

This is the state of affair in Singapore now. Now everyday, they reported the numbers on the news, I can laugh.

I believe this is true. 
And there are hundreds maybe  thousands of similar cases out there.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(23-04-2022, 01:05 AM)hansamu Wrote:  I believe this is true. 
And there are hundreds maybe  thousands of similar cases out there.

I can songpa. I tell you, many many Grab delivery riders, when they kenna, they sure never report.
It’s like if you kenna from them, not their problem.

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

OYK has issued a mandate. It is a mute pt to say if you r infected.
Though Mandate is not Law Police and court will have alot of thinkings
You will be greatly troubled.

if yr hawkers relatives got it, pls report it here so at least sgtalk forumers know which hc to avoid or put on double masks if diedie must go there
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

There r ways to get u jabbs
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-23-09-15-22.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Why optional? Does this mean you go jab at your own risk and dun blame MOH? Does this also mean no compensation even if you fall dead on the spot immediately after the jab?

Better wait for LHL and the MTF team to come on TV and show they taking before further decision whether to take. Mind you this is mRNA hor......

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung