CPF Basic Healthcare Sum will be raised to $66,000 in 2022

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...-to-remain

Every year  rise 3k.... Song Boh...
Meaning less $$$ for you take out and spend. Rotfl

Instead of keeping healthcare cost low...
They do the reverse...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Electricity price shot up like rocket.
Caught many ppl by surprise....
Pay and pay, no joke.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-11-2021, 12:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Every year  rise 3k.... Song Boh...
Meaning less $$$ for you take out and spend. Rotfl

Instead of keeping healthcare cost low...
They do the reverse...

If someone stated GIC never use people CPF money to reinvest. I feel .....L O L

Time to get back the crazy money spent.

It has to be raised because of inflation and medical cost has higher inflation than other things.

No other country used force savings to fund medical care costs....we should as why Singapore has such an unusual scheme a d whether it is good.

Why this is a bad idea.
1. If you want to put aside adequate sum, it has to be alot as you won't know what will hit you.

2. Because this is some is large, many will die of various causes that result in it being under uitilised if your death is fast and instant. Meaning unnecessary large amount of savings set aside...and alot of it is kept until person dies unused.

The better solution would be to create a pooled scheme so that we all share the risk:

1. Each person put aside a much smaller some so everyone can afford it. If you need tap from the pool.

2. You have more for use in retirement instead of parking a large sum aside for medical.

Above is like insurance scheme but insurance always result in surplus pools and kiasu safeguards  that leads to higher than necessary premiums.

Anyway not other developed country has anything similar to Medisave...it is a bad idea and locks away too much.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-11-2021, 01:33 PM)theold Wrote:  Time to get back the crazy money spent.

Money once collected from the people , NO WAY , NO BODY can clearly see " the transparency inside "

On surface Gov can say , this and that show you evidences so call " datas, figures how Public funds been use " but backend really??

Because is too " complex, complicated, they can shift around the people funds around depend the situation "

Those unvaxxed will soon need to pay for their own medical costs. Raise the Medisave sum just in time for these folks.

last two weeks CPF keep spamming my inbox recommand this and that top up
I straight remove , now I block CPF email.

Shitty papayas. Only know how to squeeze us like kam jia.

Next year buy things online, can't escape GST.  You advertise on Google, also kena GST from next year. 

Money sucking machine
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(26-11-2021, 01:37 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Those unvaxxed will soon need to pay for their own medical costs. Raise the Medisave sum just in time for these folks.

Then those vaxed should have their Medisave Contribution cut by 3K and ceiling maintained at 60K for senior above 60 yrs old.

(26-11-2021, 02:05 PM)5354 Wrote:  My PSLE genius mind have shown the MATHS to prove beyond doubt

You can have FREE hospitalcare until you die if you have CPF

But I can repeat the MATHS for fcuktards like the whiny little ccbai ola

Dear Retarded Moron CCBAI mouth 

Are you sure it is EVERYTHING free even if you have CPF? 

Such a recalcitrant LIAR who is punished by god with a retarded zero IQ son. 

You never read the fine lines in the hospital bills?

Then you must be 100% not just Dumb, but also Blind.

See your own repeated lies below-

[Image: Free-Housing-and-Hospital-Care.png]

certified mail images

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

to pay for healthcare staff bonus

(26-11-2021, 02:03 PM)5354 Wrote:  Who here wants me to show proof hospitalcare in Singapore is FREE for a LIFETIME

If you have CPF

And only stupid fools believe in Jac Lau

Free for a lifetime??? So, exceed the CPF limit still get free until 80 or 90 years old?

Does he have a brain or just LJ in his skull?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

They take $100 from you but only let you take back $10??

(26-11-2021, 02:27 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  They take $100 from you but only let you take back $10??

LOL Civil servants don't bother as long they have bonus come in and ALWASY there

whereas Private sectors in the mess , some going to close shop, some going to retrench people, some going to leave SG

MOM JUST DON'T WANT TO OPENLY MENTON. AND YEA ONLY HEARD GOOD NEWS