Tat what Climate voucher how to give people?

for an example I want to give to my relatives.

you must be present to show ur nric and particulars when they buy the appliances

(16-04-2024, 03:30 PM)Patrick lee Wrote:  you must be present to show ur nric and particulars when they buy the appliances

Means cannot transfer to others?? But CDC voucher can leh

(16-04-2024, 03:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Means cannot transfer to others?? But CDC voucher can leh
Cannot transfer lah. You can forget about getting your parents to transfer theirs to you.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-04-2024, 03:39 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot transfer lah. You can forget about getting your parents to transfer theirs to you.      Big Grin

Actually The Most profit ones are Sellers lol. Buyers are just getting more poorer.

(16-04-2024, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  for an example I want to give to my relatives.

if the item needs delivery - they will only deliver to your house...............those items that can cash and carry - you must buy then give your relative

(16-04-2024, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  for an example I want to give to my relatives.

Shd be in yr parents' names, unless they'd already transferred the flat to you

U want to sell?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Why you always under estimate the intelligence of garment workers and try to beat the system? Many are scholars from harvard stanford like Lawrence, dun play play

You ask them to first bend over, and then spread wide their butt cheeks.  Then you take out the KY  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin