shan ge has inferiority complex

shan ge was poor and lived in rental hdb.

it is likely he developed inferiority complex at a young age as he is very smart.

he might have perceived his classmate and relatives looking down on him.

this shaped his character later on in life to prove he can earn a lot of money and live in a big house.

to achieve this he became a lawyer as lawyer makes a lot of money so he can buy a gcb to prove to those who look down on him that he belong to the elites the rich and the powerful.

he also mix with those who can help him stay at the top like lky daughter lwl.

we all know what happened during oxley saga, lwl was sad shan turn on her and stay on lhl side.

lhl would keep shan on top so he won the saga and pinky have full trust on him.

shan is so powerful he control the law and police and is in charge of sla the ministry in charge of our land reserves which is estimated to be in trillions not included in the annual budget.

shan has made it in life, he believed he has cured his inferiority complex.

he was wrong, he want to live in b&w like gks, so he can compare himself to him, boosting his ego.

he finally did it, he now live in b&w in ridout, he feels like gks.

if you observe him he likes to be in the limelight, he lifts weight to be strong and fit, anything to beat his inferiority complex.

pinky needs to ask shan to go imh see doctor and eat his medicine.

i fear shan next move is to replace pinky and guitar wong and be the most top dog in the country to prove all those who look down on him that he is the king of the world!

keekeekee

Workers of the world, unite!
[+] 3 users Like uncle168's post

Who not poor before?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

tharman say those who won the lottery of life, being born in rich families are never poor before.

You are his psychologist?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

shan was very smart early in his life so he was very aware that he was poor.

a normal iq person can't tell he is poor as everyone who live in a rented flat is poor.

shan has a mental problem.

keekeekee

i observe his body language, he take a long time to think, then when he speaks its in bits and pieces.

its as if he has 2 brains telling him different things.

1 is his inferiority complex and the other his denial complex.

i fear for pinky and guitar wong.

keekeekee

shan control the law the police our money, he is actually more powerful than pinky and wong.

think about it what can't he do if he is really siao lang?

keekeekee

(04-07-2023, 08:44 PM)uncle168 Wrote:  shan ge was poor and lived in rental hdb.

it is likely he developed inferiority complex at a young age as he is very smart.

he might have perceived his classmate and relatives looking down on him.

this shaped his character later on in life to prove he can earn a lot of money and live in a big house.

to achieve this he became a lawyer as lawyer makes a lot of money so he can buy a gcb to prove to those who look down on him that he belong to the elites the rich and the powerful.

he also mix with those who can help him stay at the top like lky daughter lwl.

we all know what happened during oxley saga, lwl was sad shan turn on her and stay on lhl side.

lhl would keep shan on top so he won the saga and pinky have full trust on him.

shan is so powerful he control the law and police and is in charge of sla the ministry in charge of our land reserves which is estimated to be in trillions not included in the annual budget.

shan has made it in life, he believed he has cured his inferiority complex.

he was wrong, he want to live in b&w like gks, so he can compare himself to him, boosting his ego.

he finally did it, he now live in b&w in ridout, he feels like gks.

if you observe him he likes to be in the limelight, he lifts weight to be strong and fit, anything to beat his inferiority complex.

pinky needs to ask shan to go imh see doctor and eat his medicine.

i fear shan next move is to replace pinky and guitar wong and be the most top dog in the country to prove all those who look down on him that he is the king of the world!

keekeekee

suprisingly not very far from the truth.
Won't be surprised if he ever harbored thoughts of being PM one day.
Poor HSK and his big mouth

hsk is wise.

he see shan has so much power better don't stand in his way.

hsk almost uplorry from stroke so better siam far far from pm post, can live longer.

i think pinky and wong better get more bodyguard.

oh wait shan is in charge of police.

keekeekee

a wise ruler would keep his adversary by his side to remind him of his flaws.

i hope what i predict doesn't come true.

like tharman say he doesn't want to be pm now suddenly want to be president.

shan can do the same.

a wise ruler will not keep someone who is smarter than him by his side who never speak ill only praises.

it is likely shan is dreaming his final fantasy.

keekeekee

Heard he like to eat roasted duck n char siew Big Grin

(04-07-2023, 09:38 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Heard he like to eat roasted duck n char siew Big Grin

fit for a king!

keekeekee

You mean snake eat dragon ah?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

you see it in school hospital hdb, they make you compare yourself to others, make you feel inferior if you cannot be the a class the a ward or the 5rm flat.

this system create shan the siao lang.

he keeps comparing himself to others so he keeping upgrading but actually he don't know why he is doing it.

compare him to halimah our president, she likes to live in hdb, she likes her neighbours, she doesn't like to live in a big house like siao lang shan.

keekeekee

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what...ty-complex

shan needs to book appointment at imh.

keekeekee

(04-07-2023, 09:52 PM)uncle168 Wrote:  you see it in school hospital hdb, they make you compare yourself to others, make you feel inferior if you cannot be the a class the a ward or the 5rm flat.

this system create shan the siao lang.

he keeps comparing himself to others so he keeping upgrading but actually he don't know why he is doing it.

compare him to halimah our president, she likes to live in hdb, she likes her neighbours, she doesn't like to live in a big house like siao lang shan.

keekeekee

I think you're slowly getting out of point

shan says the singapore system is called meritocracy, anyone can rise to the top if he works hard.

but in reality is it true?

this system is not called meritocracy.

it is called a rat race.

it has shaped shan's life up to the point he has raised a flawed logic he is giving up his own gcb to rent a b&w so he can save for retirement.

does this statement make any sense?

he is giving up the security of an asset the gcb for a liability renting a b&w.

how on earth will he ever retire on his low minister wage?

this flawed logic shows his brain is not functioning well.

his brain is telling him b&w=gks

keekeekee

(04-07-2023, 09:02 PM)uncle168 Wrote:  i observe his body language, he take a long time to think, then when he speaks its in bits and pieces.

its as if he has 2 brains telling him different things.

1 is his inferiority complex and the other his denial complex.

i fear for pinky and guitar wong.

keekeekee

no something to hide will behave like this

if you watch yesterday debate at the end closing , when Shan , PM lee , some going to leave.

Shan look at Lawrence , PM lee , Teo side than Lawrence give a smile and nob his head. Is like Shan thanks them.

(04-07-2023, 11:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  if you watch yesterday debate at the end closing , when Shan , PM lee , some going to leave.

Shan look at Lawrence , PM lee , Teo side than Lawrence give a smile and nob his head. Is like Shan thanks them.

Don’t think they believe him only wayang wayang only

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-07-2023, 11:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Don’t think they believe him only wayang wayang only

" ownself check ownself give protection since own people from same party "