Caixin PMI : China swings back to growth ...

[Image: qL0kQe3.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So is the figure real or fake?  Thinking

wahh good for them lor. who knows if it ownself say ownself song.

Aiya all china's gd news are fake, and bad news are real.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-06-2023, 11:27 AM)elmohootbigbird Wrote:  wahh good for them lor. who knows if it ownself say ownself song.

Ya lor!

Song song for decades lor!  Laughing

(01-06-2023, 11:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya all china's gd news are fake, and bad news are real.

day and night use this kind of auntie sarcasm….really think u are a female…above 55…and fuking ugly Laughing

So HS up or down today?

(01-06-2023, 12:26 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  day and night use this kind of auntie sarcasm….really think u are a female…above 55…and fuking ugly Laughing

You leh?

Lao uncle desperate to lick AMDK?

(01-06-2023, 12:26 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  day and night use this kind of auntie sarcasm….really think u are a female…above 55…and fuking ugly Laughing

Read china's news this way, you'll feel better mah, and good for your mental health aso.

Btw, how's your smelly prawn mee today? Busyness very good? Laughing

(01-06-2023, 12:35 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You leh?

Lao uncle desperate to lick AMDK?

again start talking about amdk for no reason…u must be secretly in love with them Rotfl

(01-06-2023, 02:53 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  again start talking about amdk for no reason…u must be secretly in love with them Rotfl

I am only interested in pretty China MM!

You don't know meh?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post