Ex-religious teacher who made off with nearly $61k from victims

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...g-pilgrims

he misappropriated nearly $61,000 from multiple victims., is a repeat offender with a history of drug abuse and was earlier sent to jail for other crimes, including theft.

How come only jail 11 months?

Repeat offender and drug abuser yet cm be a religious teacher? Is this a joke?

(27-09-2023, 08:38 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Repeat offender and drug abuser  yet cm be a religious teacher? Is this a joke?

It’s their religion.  Their rules Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Makan Wang using God's name

(27-09-2023, 08:38 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Repeat offender and drug abuser  yet cm be a religious teacher? Is this a joke?

Actually drug and religion go very well together. Quite a number of spiritual seekers went astray and made use of drugs to experience the presence of God when they hallucinate.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-09-2023, 10:57 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Actually drug and religion go very well together. Quite a number of spiritual seekers went astray and made use of drugs to experience the presence of God when they hallucinate.     Big Grin

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-09-2023, 08:28 PM)Oboo6 Wrote:  https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...g-pilgrims

Churches, Buddhist temples, Mosques, Hindu temples...they are places where money is donated, keep rolling in.

Peepur go there because they believe what is taught by the religion.

Many donated generously, but even if it were $10 per person, it would add up to a lot of money.

Naturally, thieves also attend church, temple, and mosque.  

Ever heard of fake monks holding a bowl and asking for donations?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

good to become religious teacher a lot of xmm and milf to teach.

(27-09-2023, 01:18 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  good to become religious teacher a lot of xmm and milf to teach.

In between teaching, can dig gao gao Thinking

(27-09-2023, 01:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Churches, Buddhist temples, Mosques, Hindu temples...they are places where money is donated, keep rolling in.

Peepur go there because they believe what is taught by the religion.

Many donated generously, but even if it were $10 per person, it would add up to a lot of money.

Naturally, thieves also attend church, temple, and mosque.  

Ever heard of fake monks holding a bowl and asking for donations?

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

(27-09-2023, 05:36 PM)odoero Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

I don't hate the Chinese. I love atb deep deep.  Tongue

F-uck you dead!

(27-09-2023, 06:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't hate the Chinese. I love atb deep deep.  Tongue

(27-09-2023, 06:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't hate the Chinese. I love atb deep deep.  Tongue

F-uck you dead!

(27-09-2023, 06:56 PM)odoero Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

I am not Aiptasia. Kak salah.  Laughing

(27-09-2023, 07:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:    Laughing
my mama & papa work hard for my money

[Image: S45jd.png]
[Image: S45jI.png]
[Image: S45jq.png]
[Image: S45jk.png]
[Image: S45jv.png]
[Image: S45jm.png]
[Image: S45j7.png]

(27-09-2023, 07:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not Aiptasia. Kak salah.  Laughing

F-uck you dead!

(27-09-2023, 09:33 PM)odoero Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

nudie

(27-09-2023, 10:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  nudie

F-uck you dead!