Calvin Cheng: I'm proud of LW and OYK

This is CC's post a few days ago.

I'm not surprised by his comment. I'm more surprised by the large number of people supporting his view. From this, we know that there's a huge majority who think that PAP did a good job. Something for us to take note of in case we get too hopeful that PAP will be penalised in the next election.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

This toady won't be invited to the tea-party for potential GE candidates, no matter what he says.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

To elites and biz owners, they would love for reopening of economics activities lah. Over coffee I overheard some biz owners over the last 2 years easily burnt 60mil individually hor. But then again, Bentley and other luxury make sales went up a lot during the same slow down period..

Kind of no choice one lah for commoners like me... Beggars aren't choosers.

(08-10-2021, 11:07 AM)Sticw Wrote:  To elites and biz owners, they would love for reopening of economics activities lah. Over coffee I overheard some biz owners over the last 2 years easily burnt 60mil individually hor. But then again, Bentley and other luxury make sales went up a lot during the same slow down period..

Kind of no choice one lah for commoners like me... Beggars aren't choosers.

Which means that we need to brace ourselves to expect more infections and deaths, cos our govt. wants the economy to go fast forward, and allow many retailers to open their businesses.  Are we prepared to forfeit more infections and death for the lesser restrictions of still opening F&B outlets and restaurants.  Also our skies are open for visitors to come in via the air........

(08-10-2021, 11:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Which means that we need to brace ourselves to expect more infections and deaths, cos our govt. wants the economy to go fast forward, and allow many retailers to open their businesses.  Are we prepared to forfeit more infections and death for the lesser restrictions of still opening F&B outlets and restaurants.  Also our skies are open for visitors to come in via the air........
Catch 22...

Can die if kena covid, can die if take vaccine. Lesser of two evils.

Save lives from covid, save livelihoods. Lesser of two evils.

I'm one of those (but not business owner) who supported gradually easing of measures. I don't think we can continue to close up for long.

However, I don't think LW and OYK have done such a good job in preparing for the opening up. Flip-flop a number of times and not enough is done to reassure the citizens. I'm not proud of them.

(08-10-2021, 11:17 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Catch 22...

Can die if kena covid, can die if take vaccine. Lesser of two evils.

Save lives from covid, save livelihoods. Lesser of two evils.

Take our govt.'s free vaccination will lessen the risk of infections and deaths, that is the lesser of the two evils.....

His EGO is bigger than a Dinosaur.

Who the hell is he to be proud of LW and OYK? Calvin Cheng gave birth or trained these men?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

This 这条走狗。

“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” (Matt. 19:24.)

Just ignore him.. When no one gives a damn what he say, he will find it worthless to spend his time updating his FB..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

yes, just dun repost his nonsense will do.

i suspect this guy is just a back channel mouthpiece…he is fed all these lines to broadcast….and sometimes pretend to challenge govt as well…all part of a big wayang show

Opening up is the only choice left at this stage. Covid will be here at least another 2,3 years, how to do CB for 2,3 years?

PAP shd give him a plaque or award...
Best supporting actor? Thinking

三恶
恶紫之夺朱也,
恶郑声之乱雅乐也,
恶利口之覆邦家者。

只会巧言令色,不懂明辨是非,真TM也。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-10-2021, 11:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This is CC's post a few days ago.

I'm not surprised by his comment. I'm more surprised by the large number of people supporting his view. From this, we know that there's a huge majority who think that PAP did a good job. Something for us to take note of in case we get too hopeful that PAP will be penalised in the next election.

You cannot expect anything less of that sniveling sycophant Big Grin

I am not too surprised by his so called supporters too.  Do you know how big chenghu is?  These plp all eat their rice Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Porlumpar until like dat. Damn xia suay....

Smile

(08-10-2021, 12:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  PAP shd give him a plaque or award...
Best supporting actor? Thinking

三恶
恶紫之夺朱也,
恶郑声之乱雅乐也,
恶利口之覆邦家者。

只会巧言令色,不懂明辨是非,真TM也。

this type best to flush away immediately after use. dun think papaya really wants to keep used toilet paper

(08-10-2021, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  this type best to flush away immediately after use. dun think papaya really wants to keep used toilet paper

He is the best kind of 小强  Devil Devil

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(08-10-2021, 01:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is the best kind of 小强  Devil Devil

more like 大便  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(08-10-2021, 01:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  more like 大便  Laughing

He is easily both Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Singapore biggest white kok sucger ..... suc suc lick lick and pray he get invite to join Piss And Poo unfortunately they see him like a beggar water boy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Everybody is mocking him left right centre Laughing

Singapore's Number 1 小强   Devil Devil

(08-10-2021, 02:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Everybody is mocking him left right centre Laughing

Singapore's Number 1 小强   Devil Devil
Apparently he is enjoying the mocking ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-10-2021, 02:03 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Apparently he is enjoying the mocking ..... Big Grin

Yeah, silly dumbfarks are like that Big Grin

(08-10-2021, 02:03 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Apparently he is enjoying the mocking ..... Big Grin

He enjoys the attention. Iz those narcissistic personality disorder type. Dun click on his links and fall into his trap.

Can't believe they made him nmp once. Must as well get xiasway, not much difference.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post