Calvin Cheng:Omicron should be allowed to spread it is ok for unvax old people to die

(28-12-2021, 07:16 PM)winbig Wrote:  Only people who are exemplary in this forum can mention god? Who the F...k are u to say that?  Rotfl

Your laupeh.

(28-12-2021, 09:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your laupeh.

Confirm u r yanghua that muther fucker. Rotfl

(28-12-2021, 09:28 PM)winbig Wrote:  Confirm u r yanghua that muther fucker. Rotfl

yanghua is your laupeh?   Rotfl

(28-12-2021, 09:28 PM)winbig Wrote:  Confirm u r yanghua that muther fucker. Rotfl
Oh.. OYK is yanghua?? Can't be.. Yanghua when he is in his normal personality, can still present his points logically..

OYK?? Still miles away from Yanghua on that..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-12-2021, 09:33 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Oh.. OYK is yanghua?? Can't be.. Yanghua when he is in his normal personality, can still present his points logically..

OYK?? Still miles away from Yanghua on that..

A Yanghua wannabe?

(29-12-2021, 06:26 AM)winbig Wrote:  A Yanghua wannabe?
I doubt so. Yang Hua postings more sensible than that oyk.

flower goat very long winded and loved to be poked. maybe change due to long-term side effect?

(30-12-2021, 04:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  flower goat very long winded and loved to be poked. maybe change due to long-term side effect?

Wonder where is goat flower now.........? Is he still in this forum with another nick....? Clapping Laughing Rotfl nudie

(30-12-2021, 04:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Wonder where is goat flower now.........? Is he still in this forum with another nick....? Clapping Laughing Rotfl nudie

maybe kena pofma after he wrote about ah zinc's astronomical salary  Laughing

(30-12-2021, 04:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  maybe kena pofma after he wrote about ah zinc's astronomical salary  Laughing

That could be possible, perhaps he is banned for good for  saying about ah zinc.... Laughing Rotfl