Calvin Cheng: Time to mandate vaccination for seniors, with criminal penalties
Angry 

Calvin Cheng: Time to mandate vaccination for seniors, with criminal penalties for those who refuse (msn.com)

F*K this CC

Let the seniors have a choice of inactivated vaccine after 2 doses of mRNA vaccines under the government program.

This chow ah gua is one of the typical shameless angmoh`s dog in SG!
[+] 5 users Like CHAOS's post

(05-11-2021, 09:11 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  This chow ah gua is one of the typical shameless angmoh`s dog in SG!

that chow ah gua is Pro-india and Anti-China

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 5 users Like portaly's post

(05-11-2021, 09:15 PM)portaly Wrote:  that chow ah gua is Pro-india and Anti-China

I guess his step father are abnn Big Grin

He don't know penalty apply to him
Mandate is not law.
Nuremburg codes is Law.
Guilty by Hanging.
Further it can proven
vaccine authorization have problem.
You are now informed.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(05-11-2021, 09:17 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I guess his step father are abnn Big Grin

there are also a few chinese race crazy scum traitor dogs in sgtalk forum such as that luncheonmeat scum dog that is Pro-india and Anti-china, this luncheonmeat scum dog's wife is a malaysian-chinese whore dog that migrated from malaysia to singapore, and yet you noticed all it's hateful Anti-PRC postings for these past few years,  this scum PRC-hater luncheonmeat scum dog support using the racist slur cheena to refer to china-chinese.

And when that indian hardcore china-hater racist scum dog Stuka76daddy stopped posting altogether, this PRC-hater scum dog luncheonmeant was very disappointed and that time it kept posting urging for stuka76daddy to return to post his Anti-china threads in sgtalk forum. Stuka76daddy is indian.

this luncheonmeat scum dog's own whore wife is a foreigner that migrated from malaysia to singapore but all these years this luncheonmeat scum dog kept bashing PRCs and china new immigrants and it crazily support the usage of the racist slur cheena to refer to china-chinese.

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 4 users Like portaly's post

Just ignore this joker. Rotfl
See how pathetic he is to gain your attention.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(05-11-2021, 09:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just ignore this joker. Rotfl
See how pathetic he is to gain your attention.

you are dead wrong!

that calvin cheng is really Pro-India and Anti-China. 

there are really some crazy singaporean-chinese mad dogs that really hope to have more India-indian new immigrants in singapore and they are very Pro-India new immigrants but they are very very against china new immigrants

[+] 2 users Like portaly's post

(05-11-2021, 09:39 PM)portaly Wrote:  there are also a few chinese race crazy scum traitor dogs in sgtalk forum such as that luncheonmeat scum dog that is Pro-india and Anti-china, this luncheonmeat scum dog's wife is a malaysian-chinese whore dog that migrated from malaysia to singapore, and yet you noticed all it's hateful Anti-PRC postings for these past few years,  this scum PRC-hater luncheonmeat scum dog support using the racist slur cheena to refer to china-chinese.

And when that indian hardcore china-hater racist scum dog Stuka76daddy stopped posting altogether, this PRC-hater scum dog luncheonmeant was very disappointed and that time it kept posting urging for stuka76daddy to return to post his Anti-china threads in sgtalk forum. Stuka76daddy is indian.

this luncheonmeat scum dog's own whore wife is a foreigner that migrated from malaysia to singapore but all these years this luncheonmeat scum dog kept bashing PRCs and china new immigrants and it crazily support the usage of the racist slur cheena to refer to china-chinese.

another example of a crazy chinese race PRC-hater scum dog that is Pro-india and Anti-China is that scum dog alleggsinonebasket.

That is why last time in that old sgtalk forum, when one posts very very insulting remarks about China/PRCs, that china-hater alleggsinonebasket sure allow, But if a person post any thread/posting criticizing india, that crazy biased scum dog alleggsinonebasket will swiftly delete the thread and ban the forummer.

alleggsinonebasket is a malaysia-chinese jiu hu kia scum dog that migrated to singapore

[+] 1 user Likes portaly's post

For once I partially agreed with him, on the part of mandating vaccination for seniors.. Govt keep want to play good guy, and that's why we are seeing high causality in seniors.. So much about giving them a strong mandate in 2020, but yet when it comes to play bad guy, they get to be good guy, and made unvac seniors the bad guys..

What I don't agree is 2nd part, criminal penalties.. Firstly, you need to amend one of the penal code to somehow include this, which will take time, and see who dare to vote in favor of it in parliament.. Secondly, even if the unvac seniors are convicted in court, what's next?? Put them in jail?? Who is going to pay for their lodging?? CC?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-11-2021, 09:49 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

that calvin cheng is really Pro-India and Anti-China. 

there are really some crazy singaporean-chinese mad dogs that really hope to have more India-indian new immigrants in singapore and they are very Pro-India new immigrants but they are very very against china new immigrants

He shd live in India... Rotfl
Do you know how India sell their vege?
They put them on the floor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

this guy is just an attention grabber. the more you response the more he loves it...

https://youtu.be/VUDeFm3jSS8

This fellow is strong man material.
But is a stupid strong man.
Vaccine alone will not work.

[Image: 20211028-232846.jpg]

another synonan human tripod  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

u need a very big prison to hold the 70,000 seniors who refuse to jab
becos jabbing u may die but prison they still alive
so definetely they will go prison if no choice
but pap wont have a prison to hold 70,000

(05-11-2021, 10:48 PM)wulala Wrote:  this guy is just an attention grabber. the more you response the more he loves it...

Precisely.  Just ignore this sniveling sycophant and he will shrivel away.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

portaly
I am Retard!

(05-11-2021, 09:08 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Calvin Cheng: Time to mandate vaccination for seniors, with criminal penalties for those who refuse (msn.com)

F*K this CC

He will have retribution.  Heaven will punish him.