Calvin Cheng: WP needs to be questioned over Raeesah

https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp/...0018630977

He wants to teach WP. Rotfl
He thinks too highly of himself.

At least she dare to "Hara Kiri"...
Not many of them dare to do it.

Nobody needs to answer for the death of covid cases? Especially for those who have full vaccination.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(01-12-2021, 03:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He wants to teach WP. Rotfl
At least she dare to "Hara Kiri"...
Not many of them dare to do it.

It is best she "Hara kiri" now than to be found out the truth with police investigation and consequently brings down WP..... Angry

I want to question his mother over son Calvin Cheng!

OK?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(01-12-2021, 03:45 PM)Ola Wrote:  I want to question his mother over son Calvin Cheng!

OK?

We mustn't allow Calvin Cheng to bring down WP, cos they are the only opposition in our Parliament.  If the integrity of WP is challenged then they might lose in the next GE and we are left with no viable opposition... Angry
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

if no opposition parties in parliament can calvin cheng or  pap guranteed no hefty yrly or 2 yrs once  increases on water,electricity erp,s&c gas rubbish collection,school fees gst not raise to 15% within 5 yrs ?

(01-12-2021, 05:00 PM)talky Wrote:  if no opposition parties in parliament can calvin cheng or  pap guranteed no hefty yrly or 2 yrs once  increases on water,electricity erp,s&c gas rubbish collection,school fees gst not raise to 15% within 5 yrs ?

This the PAP govt. cannot guarantee, they can only guarantee increase in prices...... Laughing Rotfl

so cc mai sua is it?
this guy better dont be holier than thou everyday. 1 mistake he's going to get hell.

(01-12-2021, 03:50 PM)debono Wrote:  We mustn't allow Calvin Cheng to bring down WP, cos they are the only opposition in our Parliament.  If the integrity of WP is challenged then they might lose in the next GE and we are left with no viable opposition... Angry
Tell this Calvin Cheng to shut his big filthy mouth. Too free nothing else better to do.

(01-12-2021, 05:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Tell this Calvin Cheng to shut his big filthy mouth. Too free nothing else better to do.

I concur...... Clapping

I curious what " IF " she is from the PAP camp?

In the end how? Throw back to civil service as usual back as Top Civil servant?
or resign? look at Ng C M , lost in GE just go back civil service as usual Some more back in NTUC as the Head...

Do note now is under LHL, he is Weak come lecture control his men....Unlike LKY.

Someone should post this Question rebark him back , see what he reply than. What " IF " she is from the PAP camp?

(01-12-2021, 05:21 PM)debono Wrote:  This the PAP govt. cannot guarantee, they can only guarantee increase in prices...... Laughing Rotfl

TRIPLE GUARANTE  ,JUST ANNOUNCED ON RADIO NEXT YR PROPERTY TAX WILL BE INCREASED,

He got so much time then why not question the lapses of PUB?

Why act like a menapause woman who goes around yelping?

They did not check the piping in Tampines/ Pasir Ris that caused recent flooding.

The PUB Legal Dept sit around like Buddha never sue the piping works in the past 10 years?

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/unauth...d-vehicles

Ignore him!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

All parties cannot find credible candidates to stand for erection.
Either their little bro got erected first , charged for molest or ah bengs, ah sais, ah muds, pratamen etc

Frankly speaking, this is a good thing for WP..

It show that their candidate's standard are not as high, so all of us, if we have the aspiration to serve the people (and not take 16k and sit back do nothing) can still have a chance to be a MP..

If we go by PAP standard, you either have to be:
1) Lawyer
2) Senior Civil Servant (including general, chief inspector etc)
3) CEO of NGO
4) Senior leaders from TH or GLC
5) Union leaders (which by biggest joke of all)

Where got chance for these persona to understand the hardships of the peasants, let alone to serve the people well..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-12-2021, 09:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Frankly speaking, this is a good thing for WP..

It show that their candidate's standard are not as high, so all of us, if we have the aspiration to serve the people (and not take 16k and sit back do nothing) can still have a chance to be a MP..

If we go by PAP standard, you either have to be:
1) Lawyer
2) Senior Civil Servant (including general, chief inspector etc)
3) CEO of NGO
4) Senior leaders from TH or GLC
5) Union leaders (which by biggest joke of all)

Where got chance for these persona to understand the hardships of the peasants, let alone to serve the people well..

You are right, those PAP MPs are by and large from the govt. organ. and are high flyers, how would they know the sufferings of the man in the street, and those that fall between the cracks..... Angry

Why wasn't his party questioned when a certain former NMP was investigated and charged for price fixing?

Why Calvin don't want to question PAP about ex- MP David Ong?

Maybe his mother can answer why his son is born like a Monkey in the Zoo?

(01-12-2021, 07:07 PM)Fit Wrote:  Ignore him!

agree! he is just an ordinary attention grabber who only find topic to made himself known.

Make sure he pay more tax than anyone else.

(01-12-2021, 10:20 PM)wulala Wrote:  agree! he is just an ordinary attention grabber who only find topic to made himself known.
I feel that giving Calvin Cheng 2 tight slaps to wake him up for been a big trouble-maker!
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-12-2021, 11:19 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I feel that giving Calvin Cheng 2 tight slaps to wake him up for been a big trouble-maker!

I won't be surprise he loves that.  bring along whip cane and handcuff.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

in any society always got such type of ppl...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(01-12-2021, 09:36 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right, those PAP MPs are by and large from the govt. organ. and are high flyers, how would they know the sufferings of the man in the street, and those that fall between the cracks..... Angry

THE MOST JVIAL PART WHENEVER PRICES INCREASE:
IT IS AFFORDABLE!!

(01-12-2021, 09:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  Why Calvin don't want to question PAP about ex- MP David Ong?

Maybe his mother can answer why his son is born like a Monkey in the Zoo?

DOES HE HAS THE BALL TO ASK WHTA IS THE OUYCOME OF INVESTIGATION ON IVAN LIM

Why Calvin Cheng likes to talk so much. Does he set the command? Who is he in the first place? Just a piece of rubbish mouth.