Calvin Cheng : We should be okay with 800 covid deaths yearly

[Image: HhhUvGR.jpg]

1000 ok

狗嘴里长不出象牙? Thinking

If the covid cases rise to 8000 cases per year, what nonsense is he going to utter?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

who listens to this idiot and why does this idiot keep talking…reminds me of Gaypanda
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

I guess 800 is ok. That's if it's 800. Worldwide, the case mortality rate is about 2%. It differs from country to country. Singapore's case mortality rate is extremely low at 0.07% most probably due to the low number of cases and thus heathcare is adequate. But if the infections do go up like say USA-style (1.6%) then it may approach 1.5% or maybe even 2%.

Say we just go ahead and open up. The number of cases will most probably go up more than 10 times (using USA again as a guideline with more than 40mil cases). And say if the case mortality rate is 1.5% and the number of cases went to 680,000 (10 times of the cases in Singapore so far), that will mean more than 10,000 deaths. And if re-infection can occur and the death rates remain the same for the re-infections, we are looking at five-figure deaths annually.

(08-09-2021, 07:47 AM)Levin Wrote:  I guess 800 is ok. That's if it's 800. Worldwide, the case mortality rate is about 2%. It differs from country to country. Singapore's case mortality rate is extremely low at 0.007% most probably due to the low number of cases and thus heathcare is adequate. But if the infections do go up like say USA-style (1.6%) then it may approach 1.5% or maybe even 2%.

Say we just go ahead and open up. The number of cases will most probably go up more than 10 times (using USA again as a guideline). And say if the case mortality rate is 1.5% and the number of cases went to 680,000 (10 times of the cases in Singapore so far), that will mean more than 10,000 deaths. And if re-infection can occur and the death rates remain the same for the re-infections, we are looking at five-figure deaths annually.
If you open up with a death rate of 2% it won't be just 800.

For a person to say how many people die per year is okay is something quite insensitive and arrogant ....but that sort of describe someone like Calvin Cheng....pity his wife or family if they have to put up with him everyday.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-09-2021, 07:47 AM)Levin Wrote:  I guess 800 is ok. That's if it's 800. Worldwide, the case mortality rate is about 2%. It differs from country to country. Singapore's case mortality rate is extremely low at 0.007% most probably due to the low number of cases and thus heathcare is adequate. But if the infections do go up like say USA-style (1.6%) then it may approach 1.5% or maybe even 2%.

Say we just go ahead and open up. The number of cases will most probably go up more than 10 times (using USA again as a guideline with more than 40mil cases). And say if the case mortality rate is 1.5% and the number of cases went to 680,000 (10 times of the cases in Singapore so far), that will mean more than 10,000 deaths. And if re-infection can occur and the death rates remain the same for the re-infections, we are looking at five-figure deaths annually.

Touchwood, hope he is not 1 of them in the reporting list? Thinking
When a person starts to utter rubbish, something wrong in his mind. Every life is precious , we cant succumb to our own complacency due to someone's greed.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Calvin Cheng should die

Yup, he's right, mostly elderly, young guns mai kia....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(08-09-2021, 07:47 AM)Levin Wrote:  I guess 800 is ok. That's if it's 800. Worldwide, the case mortality rate is about 2%. It differs from country to country. Singapore's case mortality rate is extremely low at 0.007% most probably due to the low number of cases and thus heathcare is adequate. 

Typo. The case mortality rate for Singapore should be 0.07%. Extra 0 earlier.

Who is he to say 800 die annually is ok? If his whole family die ok or not?

....... but we have to join the rest of developed world....... to have more Covid-19 cases and more deaths???

Really stupid AMTK!!!  vomit

(08-09-2021, 07:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you open up with a death rate of 2% it won't be just 800.

For a person to say how many people die per year is okay is something quite insensitive and arrogant ....but that sort of describe someone like Calvin Cheng....pity his wife or family if they have to put up with him everyday.
Such a person is very evil in mind. He does not hope for the best, but yearned for the worst to come. He shd not made such a statement especially when human life matters.

(08-09-2021, 07:17 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: HhhUvGR.jpg]

Is Calvin Cheng okay if he were one of the 800 ?
Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes maikyah's post

https://youtu.be/kFvhFjWXYaQ

When Calvin Cheng said 800 deaths is okay, obviously he is thinking the 800 deaths belongs to the life of others and not his parents, children and wife.......... Devil

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The more attention you give him, the more happy he is coz he is out to divert attention.

So focus on what we should be focusing.. He can shout all he wants..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(08-09-2021, 09:44 AM)maikyah Wrote:  Is Calvin Cheng okay if he were one of the 800 ?
Thinking

I am VERY OK and also hope, that he is one of the 800 this year.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(08-09-2021, 10:24 AM)Ola Wrote:  I am VERY OK and also hope, that he is one of the 800 this year.
Yeah, I guess many will be hoping on that too  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He is trying to stir up the forum hackcare him
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

Will HC post something to support him?  Thinking

(08-09-2021, 09:21 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  ....... but we have to join the rest of developed world....... to have more Covid-19 cases and more deaths???

Really stupid AMTK!!!  vomit

Only courageous ppl will admit mistake.
Coward dare not do it.
If you have bought this stock in 2012, you can laugh until cow comes come.

If you see how Domino's pizza success story, you will know the important of dare to admit mistake is the road to success.
After the boss dare to admit their mistakes of their pizzas use cheapo and frozen ingredients. He abandoned the old pizza receipe and came out a new receipe which improved the quality of the pizza, the share price rose from USD 2.83 to now USD500+.

[Image: Screenshot-20210908-105525-Google.jpg]

But the golden question is, nobody knows it'll be 800 deaths or more. Does the govt want to take the risk that the vaccination will reduce the number of deaths drastically, and so open up?

It's a calculation the govt has to make, and it has to know that if it makes a wrong one, the backlash from the public will be fierce and strong as well. Calvin Cheng can advise all he wants but who's going to face to backlash when it happens.

We should look at Singapore yearly Death chart.
If it is more or less the same, something is going on.

(08-09-2021, 10:03 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  When Calvin Cheng said 800 deaths is okay, obviously he is thinking the 800 deaths belongs to the life of others and not his parents, children and wife.......... Devil

Dis empty vessel is probably gay or deviant of some kind. Dun click on any of his sites bcos he is an attention seeker and thrives on it. Not much different from Banana Amos, narcissistic personality disorder. Dun think he's married.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(08-09-2021, 10:52 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Will HC post something to support him?  Thinking

they seemed like twins. and synonan pervert is trying to follow them

Seriously wonder why still have sensible businessmen and ppl associated with such debauchee person?

may his family die with covid. such a mean guy. have to make him famous as the MBS no mask women. his face and his family must be publicise to all to see. shameless

Is Calvin okay with it if he is among the first 800?
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

I hope he is sacked by his company and we should allow him to jump the que to pass on.

Win the World but lost your Soul.