Can CDC vouchers be used in ntuc, Giant or sheng siong

Anyone know?🤔

Cannot. Because the vouchers are meant to support heartland shops.
Not valid for purchase of lottery products, petrol, diesel, alcohol or cigarettes.
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

that useless Mayors claim currently looking work with GovTech

like " set a certain amount can use in Supermarket "

for me, end of the. I rather they credit HARD CASH inside our bank account.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(13-05-2022, 05:13 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Cannot. Because the vouchers are meant to support heartland shops.
Not valid for purchase of lottery products, petrol, diesel, alcohol or cigarettes.

got " hidden agenda " You think Govt so helpful for Heartland shops?

Their REAL Agenda is wanna force them use e payment so can Easily check their revenue thus can TAX THEM
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(13-05-2022, 04:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Anyone know?🤔

I think NTUC cannot lah not sure about others leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

I don't think so.

Can check on line all the merchants that accept the vouchers.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

Need to look for provisions shop that got sell frozen food.

Then how about 7-11 or cheer?🤔

(13-05-2022, 06:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Need to look for provisions shop that got sell frozen food.

Then how about 7-11 or cheer?🤔
So far have not seen any Cheers or 7-11 that accept the vouchers. Best to check which are the shops near you that accept them.

https://www.gowhere.gov.sg/cdcvouchersme...ult=550153&status=success

Can use in Hardware shop. Can go and buy led light bulbs.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Regarding the supermarkets, looks like they might be included for next year and 2024.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Now NTUC biscuits so expensive…I have already boycotted them for a year liao… Rotfl
Buying from alternate source.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(13-05-2022, 06:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now NTUC biscuits so expensive…I have already boycotted them for a year liao… Rotfl
Buying from alternate source.
Have to check date of expiry.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(13-05-2022, 05:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that useless Mayors claim currently looking work with GovTech

like " set a certain amount can use in Supermarket "

for me, end of the. I rather they credit HARD CASH inside our bank account.

Not last years vouchers. Cannot use in supermarkets

(13-05-2022, 06:38 PM)surfer Wrote:  Have to check date of expiry.

I always checked. Big Grin

(13-05-2022, 06:39 PM)surfer Wrote:  Not last years vouchers. Cannot use in supermarkets

The current issue ones also cannot use in supermarket.

that useless Mayor claim is more on next issue see how work with GovTech.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Too bad geylang not open… tiagong can use there.

Use up all 2 shots :D

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-05-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The current issue ones also cannot use in supermarket.

that useless Mayor claim is more on next issue see how work with GovTech.

Newspapers report maybe next year should be able to use at supermarkets

(13-05-2022, 06:53 PM)surfer Wrote:  Newspapers report maybe next year should be able to use at supermarkets

According to that Useless Mayors, she claim " like set a certain amount etc "
Indirectly means like you can't use all 100 dollars in supermarket.

(13-05-2022, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  According to that Useless Mayors, she claim " like set a certain amount etc "
Indirectly means like you can't use all 100 dollars in supermarket.
Next year probably can lah

(13-05-2022, 05:13 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Cannot. Because the vouchers are meant to support heartland shops.

1 way out is to sell the vouchers at a discount get cash to buy fr ntuc
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

The shops in heartland have increased prices by 10-15%, no need to support them anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(13-05-2022, 05:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got " hidden agenda " You think Govt so helpful for Heartland shops?

Their REAL Agenda is wanna force them use e payment so can Easily check their revenue thus can TAX THEM

if i m the boss i will not accept cdc vouchers.
all my employees use my hp to scan the vouchers who knows when i m not ard for a moment whta did they do to my hp?

(14-05-2022, 01:39 PM)talky Wrote:  1 way out is to sell the vouchers at a discount get cash to buy fr ntuc

You can get free NTUC vouchers if you can walk 10k steps per day.

(14-05-2022, 01:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The shops in heartland have increased prices by 10-15%, no need to support them anymore.

Increase price plus cut down on ingredients for some food stalls. One stall selling laksa increased price from $3.50 to $4.00. Ingredients cut down to 4 minuscule seahums, bean sprouts, two small pieces of taupok and noodles. Stopped patronizing that stall.
Another stall selling mee rebus tried to increase from $3.50 to $4.00 but u-turn due to no biz at $4.00. At $3.50 all I got was a few mouthfuls of noodles, bean sprouts and an egg. No fried beancurd which they used to give. No more biz from me too.

yes the hidden is to get u to learn CBDC
final step in the control

(13-05-2022, 05:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got " hidden agenda " You think Govt so helpful for Heartland shops?

They successfully target taxi jobs

Hawkers kena con too

by accepting cards and phone payment

NEXT? They are going to target Food Riders.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post