Can France Send England Home tonite?

I know there are many England‘S fans here but it’s time to say goodbye.

[Image: 6-CF92908-7492-48-C9-A193-C1-C280-BD0-C5-F.jpg]

Can. Most likely 4 - 6 goal ssaga.

Based on statistics France lift WC twice and England with so many hype only once. France lift European Cup twice and England zero. So based on history England always dragon tiger a lot of promise but to lift the cup very few chance. Tonight I guess England want to prove me wrong once and for all?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(10-12-2022, 09:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 6-CF92908-7492-48-C9-A193-C1-C280-BD0-C5-F.jpg]
GO HOME WITH THE WORLD CUP TROPHY 

[Image: WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-08-at-10.29.06-PM.jpeg?w=690]

First goal from France

That was a beautiful low long range shot! France 1 England 0

(11-12-2022, 03:18 AM)sgh Wrote:  That was a beautiful low long range shot! France 1 England 0

nazi bomb london

in the end nazi lost!

(11-12-2022, 03:19 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  nazi bomb london

in the end nazi lost!

Now is France no Germany. England has to prove me wrong they are worthy WC champion. Only 1966 ONE WC and no more.

PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even 1966 England third goal NEVER cross the goal line properly but was given. If during that time got VAR it would have conceded that is NO goal. So England 1966 WC is also with some luck from the referee. I guess that is punishment for them as after that they no longer lift the WC.

(11-12-2022, 03:29 AM)sgh Wrote:  Even 1966 England third goal NEVER cross the goal line properly but was given. If during that time got VAR it would have conceded that is NO goal. So England 1966 WC is also with some luck from the referee. I guess that is punishment for them as after that they no longer lift the WC.

the truth is good english player do not wants to play the world cup

cause EPL PAYS more than the world cup

england world cup player so so middle class players

all the good EPL players do not wants to be in the world cup
lot of politics in england world cup team

France greatest player for my era has to be Eric Cantona, Zidane, Henry etc most play in EPL and they are phenomenal!

(11-12-2022, 03:41 AM)sgh Wrote:  France greatest player for my era has to be Eric Cantona, Zidane, Henry etc most play in EPL and they are phenomenal!

EPL pays a lot

(11-12-2022, 03:41 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the truth is good english player do not wants to play the world cup

cause EPL PAYS more than the world cup

england world cup player so so middle class players

all the good EPL players do not wants to be in the world cup
lot of politics in england world cup team

So end of the day talk monies again I see. Then too bad lor forever no country trophy. European Cup is zero after so many years! Dunno before I die can see they lift at least once or not.

if england lost
i am not surprised at all

besides they lost the UEFA cup

the english players stumble here stumble there
coordination and communication problem

this game same as portugal

plenty of possession plenty of attempt
ZERO goal

England has a lot of supporters due to EPL influence which amaze many ppl. But a lot of fans never look at country level competition they did not win much and that is after so many many years. Commentators have mentioned England always show a lot of promise but fall short of lifting the Cup (lest 1966). But let's be factual 1966 to now 2022 is over 50+ years and in that time span never at least a second or third trophy? Unbelievable giving the fact every decade they produce lot's of talented players. Other Europe country like Italy, France already secured more than once. Then about UEFA or aka European Cup there are more even Denmark, Greece lift once and what has England to show? ZERO!

(11-12-2022, 03:56 AM)sgh Wrote:  England has a lot of supporters due to EPL influence which amaze many ppl. But a lot of fans never look at country level competition they did not win much and that is after so many many years. Commentators have mentioned England always show a lot of promise but fall short of lifting the Cup (lest 1966). But let's be factual 1966 to now 2022 is over 50+ years and in that time span never at least a second or third trophy? Unbelievable giving the fact every decade they produce lot's of talented players. Other Europe country like Italy, France already secured more than once. Then about UEFA or aka European Cup there are more even Denmark lift once and what has England to show? ZERO!

you really said "Eric Cantona, Zidane, Henry etc most play in EPL"
why Eric Cantona, Zidane, Henry etc most play in EPL and not their own country football club?
EPL pays a lots

in england good player play only EPL
England can only win world cup like brazil only if EPL do not exist

(11-12-2022, 04:07 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you really said "Eric Cantona, Zidane, Henry etc most play in EPL"
why Eric Cantona, Zidane, Henry etc most play in EPL and not their own country football club?
EPL pays a lots

in england good player play only EPL
England can only win world cup like brazil only if EPL do not exist

I interpret the French players as when country duty call they will don on country colors and do their best for country. For English players nay monies more important so even if call up for national duty also want to siam protect their legs for EPL which pay more monies. If that is the mindset it can explain why over 50+ years after 1966 no more WC and ZERO European Cup.

penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legitimate penalty I predict France 1 England 1

england running speed is horrible

England has many chances to score their 2nd goal

boring

PCC one last time then go to bed liao

(11-12-2022, 04:34 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  boring

PCC one last time then go to bed liao

Go sleep better. France 2 England 1

Legitimate penalty I predict France 2 England 2. England just use penalty to fight back good strategy

F??????? Kane makan suap lar eat monies until so obvious shoot sky high?!?!

Ok England fail once again to advance. 1966 is the only WC England fans have memories of. Ppl that era should more or less be dying finish liao the newer batch of England fans dunno still know of 1966 or not.

Can say what is the final result of this game ?...

(11-12-2022, 04:45 AM)sgh Wrote:  F??????? Kane makan suap lar eat monies until so obvious shoot sky high?!?!

Nervous Fleak but, Local champions. Big Grin