Can Korea Defeat Portugal?

Uraguay and Korea neck and neck ...Korea ahead by goal difference

We are again right down to last minutes ..still uncertain

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Uruguay out

Ok Korea has done Asia proud just like Japan. Asian beat European is no longer a fairy tale story. Hope to see them in action round of 16 same as Japan
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Well Done South Korea!.  Can enter next round. Impossible became Possible. Now Son will shed tears of joy. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

I love it how Ghana is deliberately trying to waste time at the end to help Korea. Ghana taking revenge on Luis Suarez.

(03-12-2022, 12:50 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Korea 2-1 Portugal Big Grin
Bro, i purposely one, you heard of this they commonly call "the commentator's curse" or not?

Laughing Rotfl

Why uraguay players surround referee? I was watching Korea match so not sure what happened ib Uraguay vs Ghana

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why Ghana still fight so hard? They pakat with Kirea is it?

For a moment, I thought Son was going to repeat his  Puskas goal against Burnley. Great final pass. Through the legs of the defender.

(03-12-2022, 01:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why uraguay players surround referee? I was watching Korea match so not sure what happened ib Uraguay vs Ghana

Uruguay was trying to claim a penalty for a challenge on Cavani in stoppage time, but that was not given by the referee who made a correct call.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(03-12-2022, 01:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why uraguay players surround referee? I was watching Korea match so not sure what happened ib Uraguay vs Ghana

Same here.  I was more concerned for S.Korea to win then the Ghana/Uruguay match.

SK tó face Brazil next match!

Kimchi is hot!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Ronaldo could not help Portugal to win and was subs in the middle of 2nd half. Hope he can score in the next round.

(03-12-2022, 01:25 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  SK tó face Brazil next match!

Kimchi is hot!

This match will chilli padi hot. Support S. Korea.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(03-12-2022, 12:50 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Korea 2-1 Portugal Big Grin

Good job Korea!
A highly challenging game they managed to complete successfully 🙌

Yes. With the help of referee.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post