Can Morocco Beat Portugal in Quarterfinal?

Laughing Rotfl Big Grin

Quater finals lah.
Semi not yet.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

[Image: ED992-A0-E-44-EA-4-AE5-AF1-E-910-F507932-C9.png]

Even though Portugal is the preferred winner, Morocco is not a weak team, if it can draw with Spain, won’t be surprised it can do the same to Portugal. Spain beat Portugal in the past.

Many players in French team are from Morocco.

I bet on Portugal.

Portugal should win if they don't play Ronaldo

See from " tactical tactics playing point of view " now soccer is like this....

Morocco, I see they will play defensive park bus drag the game " IF " they never score first even score first will also defend.

depend how the game go. After I see highlight from them playing against Spain. Spain actually play badly also luck is not with them. They nearly goal win this game one shoot hit against the pole another one also near miss. Come PK can roughly tell they don't have that luck.

Whereas Portugal will go all out to attack. Drag till PK is NO team want to. Is literally a " lottery " come PK and a lot pressure come taking. Be it the players or GK.

(07-12-2022, 06:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  See from " tactical tactics playing point of view " now soccer is like this....

Morocco, I see they will play defensive park bus drag the game " IF " they never score first even score first will also defend.

depend how the game go. After I see highlight from them playing against Spain. Spain actually play badly also luck is not with them. They nearly goal win this game one shoot hit against the pole another one also near miss. Come PK can roughly tell they don't have that luck.

Whereas Portugal will go all out to attack. Drag till PK is NO team want to. Is literally a " lottery " come PK and a lot pressure come taking. Be it the players or GK.

In knock out games, most teams will play not to lose. Just drag till pk then see luck

(07-12-2022, 06:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  In knock out games, most teams will play not to lose. Just drag till pk then see luck

Actually yes NO body wanna drag the game to PK but Depend how the game go, Partly Morocco surely try to score first at least within 90 mins than will play Very defensives.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Morocco may not be able to beat Portugal but it could equalise with Portugal within 90 mins

SGFOOLS no bets for this match ah?

Cant find it

(07-12-2022, 01:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many players in French team are from Morocco.

can early payday lo.

(07-12-2022, 06:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually yes NO body wanna drag the game to PK but Depend how the game go, Partly Morocco surely try to score first at least within 90 mins than will play Very defensives.
Than the one goal down team will try attacking get an equaliser ,  then the the other team will attacks again try one up. Big Grin