Can Singapore afford to further subsidise public buses and trains

Commentary: Can Singapore afford to further subsidise public buses and trains 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commenta...rt-4005321

They have to , unless they want people to buy cars and clog up the roads.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

You think the govt dunwan to reduce the subsidy? They can't, cos they know they'll be voted out if they do that. But I think they're trying to do it slowly so that you dun feel it...

Ignore List: Oyk

[Image: Screenshot-20231222-221339-Facebook.jpg]

Trackless trams, several cities have adopted it even johore too. Shd bring the costs of public transport
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Public transport also want to touch.
Really zeh ark.
Money can save from elsewhere but not public transport.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-12-2023, 01:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231222-221339-Facebook.jpg]

Trackless trams, several cities have adopted it even johore too. Shd bring the costs of public transport

No profit making, this team will not implement lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Money collected from COE should be fully used to improve public transport.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When CNA asked this kind of question for pap, it means another increase is coming up.

With so many mrt station coming up I don't think they will the most give 1 or 2 % off.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Those with rich fat CPF holders like Jac Lau

Should just be given Standard 10% cheaper rides for off- peak hours on weekdays, exclude PH

The Enhance 25% cheaper rides for Tues- Thursday off peak hours on weekdays, exclude PH

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(23-12-2023, 02:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Money collected from COE should be fully used to improve public transport.

Money from coe are used to pay LTA fat bonuses instead....
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post