Toastbox taste better then YaKun..

Overall it taste better and sitting environment better. Also they hire better staffs. They use better premium ingredients n sauce more fragrant.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Watery coffee

Toast box is FAKE Hainanese coffee. Boss is greedy Teochew

YaKun is REAL Hainanese Coffee and Boss is REAL Hainanese.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(03-04-2023, 09:59 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Toast box is FAKE Hainanese coffee. Boss is greedy Teochew

Both are franchise lor.

(03-04-2023, 09:59 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Toast box is FAKE Hainanese coffee. Boss is greedy Teochew

Lots of Teochew stay in hougang. Heard Toastbox Boss also stays in hougang area landed property.

I like Heavenly Wang coffee

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(03-04-2023, 03:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I like Heavenly Wang coffee
I like heavenly Wang too. But, they hv few outlets. Whenever I travel, wil patronise them at airport. Their foods are nice and not so ex like Toastbox..

(03-04-2023, 03:13 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I like heavenly Wang too. But, they hv few outlets. Whenever I travel, wil patronise them at airport. Their foods are nice and not so ex like Toastbox..

Ya man. Their coffee has some fragrance.. I love it.

Smile

one thing abt sipping kopi is who u r drinking with. yesterday went to newly opened van gogh cafe at rws with wifey. i ordered americano she white kopi n it turned out white looked nice with flowery deco on top so i changed it with her n she loved it. so u see its really who u sip with sia!

I prefer none of those, I prefer the good olden days old coffeeshop kaya loti and kopi.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

toastbox subliminal message is
Toast your butt and toast you wallet

I like Bacha Kopi  Rotfl
You will love it, make you feel like, you are high SES.

[Image: IMG-4805.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-04-2023, 09:33 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Overall it taste better and sitting environment better. Also they hire better staffs. They use better premium ingredients n sauce more fragrant.

Agreed lah! Big Grin

[Image: IMG-4827.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"