Can dine in liow, fully jabbed people in groups of 5 from Aug 10

(06-08-2021, 10:06 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Thats becos they dont want vax.
SG different. Mostly vaxxed r in ICU lah. Laughing

Got link and data or you say?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

shiok…now must plan many good meals

Blasterlord can jio many chiobus liao for happy meals  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

So 5 jabbed can go KTV. 2 jabbed customers, 3 jabbed viet bu mei mei   Thinking

(06-08-2021, 08:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Only 2 but 5 jabbed can eat together, eat zhi char can also order mala grilled fish
Eat muthu curry fish head, can order curry prawns, tandoori chicken ... nudie nudie

[Image: VAxzVX.gif]

(06-08-2021, 10:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So 5 jabbed can go KTV. 2 jabbed customers, 3 jabbed viet bu mei mei   Thinking

sounds about right Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 11:23 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  sounds about right Big Grin

Its PARTEE TIME   Rotfl nudie Devil Eggplant Beer

unvax still can dine in in group of 2.  Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 08:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Can get my kaki go eat muthu curry fish head liow

Must check where the staff from beforehand.

(06-08-2021, 08:23 PM)debono Wrote:  At least 5 persons per table is great.... Rolleyes

at most 5 persons ah

(06-08-2021, 11:34 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Must check where the staff from beforehand.

No need to worry for me .... I am fully jabbed  Rotfl nudie Laughing

(06-08-2021, 11:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No need to worry for me .... I am fully jabbed  Rotfl nudie Laughing

waiting for the fully jabbed to show their confident in their vaccine by not wearing mask and social distance lo  Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 11:50 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  waiting for the fully jabbed to show their confident in their vaccine by not wearing mask and social distance lo  Big Grin

I am part of a responsible member of society, only when the authority said no wearing mask and social distance then I follow. 
Remember, I may be infected but NO symptoms and may infect that non-jab. I must not be selfish and just think of myself only.

(06-08-2021, 11:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am part of a responsible member of society, only when the authority said no wearing mask and social distance then I follow. 
Remember, I may be infected but NO symptoms and may infect that non-jab. I must not be selfish and just think of myself only.

nope.. the vax are silent spreader and scare spread among vax ppl. remember vac ppl can get covid and also be in ICU. More importantly the vax are not confident they can be protected from delta and delta plus. These are the real reasons. come on.. I hate fake canned answers  Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 12:19 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  nope.. the vax are silent spreader and scare spread among vax ppl. remember vac ppl can get covid and also be in ICU. More importantly the vax are not confident they can be protected from delta and delta plus. These are the real reasons. come on.. I hate fake canned answers  Big Grin

So what you proposed .... forever LOCKDOWN?
Stop being a naive fugghead ..... we need to be brave and take some risks and TRY to forge a norm in life
If you are scared, selfish ... then you can lock yourself in a room while others wanna live ourlife

(07-08-2021, 12:24 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  So what you proposed .... forever LOCKDOWN?
Stop being a naive fugghead ..... we need to be brave and take some risks and TRY to forge a norm in life
If you are scared, selfish ... then you can lock yourself in a room while others wanna live ourlife

There are proposed solution and there are also effective drugs that can treat covid but all are being brushed aside with vaccine as the only cure narratives push down our throat. Stop being stubborn and sounded like a brainwashed freak human. Just because you took the vaccine out of fear does not make you a hero. but if you want to feel like a hero .. it is only during these short periods then face the long term uncertainty in your body  Big Grin

Take a look at below proposed solution

Great Barrington Declaration (gbdeclaration.org)
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(07-08-2021, 12:40 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  There are proposed solution and there are also effective drugs that can treat covid but all are being brushed aside with vaccine as the only cure narratives push down our throat. Stop being stubborn and sounded like a brainwashed freak human. Just because you took the vaccine out of fear does not make you a hero. but if you want to feel like a hero .. it is only during these short periods then face the long term uncertainty in your body  Big Grin

Take a look at below proposed solution

Great Barrington Declaration (gbdeclaration.org)

Oh FUGGED .... overnight PHD in medical scientist after a few social media reading .... stop overestimating yourself.
Again OH FUGGED, long term uncertainty in your body vs possible immediate death
amazing thought process  Clapping Laughing

(07-08-2021, 12:50 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Oh FUGGED .... overnight PHD in medical scientist after a few social media reading .... stop overestimating yourself.
Again OH FUGGED, long term uncertainty in your body vs possible immediate death
amazing thought process  Clapping Laughing

vomitting canned answers after a few MSM brainwashing won't make you an overnight PHD in infectious disease.. Clapping stop overestimating yourself.. again stubborn old man, there is 99%+ of survival rate against covid .. you are over-reacting to it.  Laughing

(07-08-2021, 12:54 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  vomitting canned answers after a few MSM brainwashing won't make you an overnight PHD in infectious disease.. Clapping stop overestimating yourself.. again stubborn old man, there is 99%+ of survival rate against covid .. you are over-reacting to it.  Laughing

tell that to the latest 63 yrs old. So I guess you walk around without mask

(07-08-2021, 01:01 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  tell that to the latest 63 yrs old. So I guess you walk around without mask

why didn't hcq or ivm be allowed to even treat covid ppl? yes.. i walk around my house without mask .. i bet you walk around your house with a mask fearing airbone covid blow to your house  Rotfl

(06-08-2021, 07:04 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Show your tracetogether or MOH app.

Can laminate and bring your vaccine cert also. Laughing

Yes it will bre recorded.

My tracetogether app where to find Vaccine cert record?

(06-08-2021, 11:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am part of a responsible member of society, only when the authority said no wearing mask and social distance then I follow. 

I also fully jab.
But still i will wear a mask even if government said dont need anymore.
I dont want to take chances.

Even my family is going to fully jabbed soon. I also dare not want to take the risk to dine in in group of 5. 有听过乐极生悲吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Just adding overhead cost to resturants do these things chnaging rules almost every other week.

So nice and wonderful news... like finally this days is over.

(06-08-2021, 08:29 PM)theold Wrote:  Those jabbed can also carry the virus hor.

correct unjab shd continue stay home tarbao. best is live alone.

(06-08-2021, 06:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl Clapping Clapping nudie nudie

SINGAPORE: Dining-in at F&B outlets will resume from Aug 10, only for fully vaccinated people in up to groups of five as Singapore announced a two-step easing of COVID-19 measures. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rs-2096546

The protection of vaccines is not permanent.
After 1 to 2 years, the protection of vaccines will not be effective, many people will be infected and died.

(07-08-2021, 01:03 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  why didn't hcq or ivm be allowed to even treat covid ppl? yes.. i walk around my house without mask .. i bet you walk around your house with a mask fearing airbone covid blow to your house  Rotfl

Nope, only when I go out I wear a mask. Why there is protection instead of hope to get infected then get a cure. After being cured, you have long-term effect of illness and it is recorded.

I dun understand your logic, got protection dun want. Prefer to get infected and cure

(07-08-2021, 09:29 AM)OLT Wrote:  correct unjab shd continue stay home tarbao. best is live alone.

The gov should open up st john island for those unjab to stay safe  Clapping Laughing