Can dogs see ghosts?

I heard many people told me at some forested area at night, their dogs behaved strangely.

(27-11-2022, 12:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I heard many people told me at some forested area at night, their dogs behaved strangely.

Don't need to go forested area. Sometimes they are just watching over your shoulder as you type in forum...

(27-11-2022, 12:23 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Don't need to go forested area. Sometimes they are just watching over your shoulder as you type in forum...

I already know a few areas liao

Yes, they can but no all dogs will bark at the ghosts. My previous dog was protective over my son when he was young. During the Ghost month he barked at the wall for more than 30 mins.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

that's why when buying a property, better to bring along yr dogs at the final viewing and watch their behaviours

paranormal caught on WIFI cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJahnGpIvg

heard cat also can

(27-11-2022, 02:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard cat also can

well

if you believe 
and we have proof 
that some cats and dogs do attract ghosts and paranormal activities

only seeing is believing

(27-11-2022, 12:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I heard many people told me at some forested area at night, their dogs behaved strangely.
Yes. Dogs hv special eyes that can see spirits lingering around. They wil howl instead of bark.

(27-11-2022, 02:52 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yes. Dogs hv special eyes that can see spirits lingering around. They wil howl instead of bark.
Has this been proven..........? Thinking

(27-11-2022, 02:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Has this been proven..........? Thinking
Yes. You see dogs bark at humans and don’t howl. In 1968, my nearby neighbourhood got murder case. A guy murdered 5 of his family members. Thereafter, every nite, I can hear dogs howling nearby behind their house. That time, lots of stray dogs.

When we talk about stuff that border on super-natural proven is hard. You either believe or don't believe. For me I believe dogs do have that ability as I saw that in my own army camp while doing night guard prowling duty many many years ago. Theirs is not really barking it sounds different at a direction me and buddy look see nothing just darkness but we feel some strange cold-ness and very fragrant flower smell.

Smile I always tell people " Ghost, spirit is not frighten " the MOST scary one is Those STILL ALIVE ones ".

(27-11-2022, 03:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  When we talk about stuff that border on super-natural proven is hard. You either believe or don't believe. For me I believe dogs do have that ability as I saw that in my own army camp while doing night guard prowling duty many many years ago. Theirs is not really barking it sounds different at a direction me and buddy look see nothing just darkness but we feel some strange cold-ness and very fragrant flower smell.
I tend to believe your story.......... Clapping

Yes, dogs can sense

My own experience

Father passed on, two weeks later the family dog barked strangely when no one or anything can be seen and is not a stationary bark but a retreating when barking because our dog is always cannot get along with father but scared of father

Full moon night you get a black dog wipe its tears and rub onto your eyes. See if you can witness what it can see...

(27-11-2022, 04:29 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Full moon night you get a black dog wipe its tears and rub onto your eyes. See if you can witness what it can see...

Have you done that before...? Rotfl

(27-11-2022, 04:33 PM)debono Wrote:  Have you done that before...? Rotfl
Waiting for you to prove it. I don't need proofing cos I can believe there are other dimensions beyond our 1-3d realm. Smile

Yup, that is what people believe…however there are many ghosts, not just human ghosts, there are dog, cat, bird, fish and tiger ghosts, if dogs can see, they will be terrified every minute

keep a photo of Lee Wei Ling handy................she'll even scare off the devil himself............ Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(27-11-2022, 12:23 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Don't need to go forested area. Sometimes they are just watching over your shoulder as you type in forum...

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 03:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I always tell people " Ghost, spirit is not frighten " the MOST scary one is Those STILL ALIVE ones ".

Do they dress in white ah? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(27-11-2022, 05:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Do they dress in white ah? Laughing

I know what you are driving at............ Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

the first question to ask is not ghost exist a not

the first question to ask is what dark energy and dark matter are ghost made of

dark energy one which is white
there are mostly good

dark matter is dark shadow ..black... very black

they are the opposite of white

this is undiscovery of science
nothing to do with religion or religion dogma

(27-11-2022, 05:53 PM)debono Wrote:  I know what you are driving at............ Clapping Laughing

Hahaha  Rotfl

dogs howl or behave strangely could aso be due to their super sensitive hearing. they might hv heard something that we dun

(27-11-2022, 06:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  dogs howl or behave strangely could aso be due to their super sensitive hearing. they might hv heard something that we dun

Like the screams of ghosts.......... Rotfl Clapping

Not only dogs, humans can see them too. My mum passed away just recently. Sometimes she will ask who is that little girl in the red dress in the room. My sisters and I were in the room and did not see anything. Sometimes she would see a little boy together with the girl. I’ve spoken to others about this and strangely enough they too mentioned that their elderly who passed on , in their last days have also seen a girl in red dress.

tomorrow will be a better day

(27-11-2022, 06:44 PM)surfer Wrote:  Not only dogs, humans can see them too. My mum passed away just recently. Sometimes she will ask who is that little girl in the red dress in the room. My sisters and I were in the room and did not see anything. Sometimes she would see a little boy together with the girl. I’ve spoken to others about this and strangely enough they too mentioned that their elderly who passed on , in their last days have also seen a girl in red dress.

One of the inmates in Taiwan was executed during the day but at night the cell mates saw him return to the cell packing up his stuffs and leave….everyone was so scared when he came back after midnight when everyone was asleep, nobody dared to talk to him….this was a true story as the inmate was a wellknown figure, there was a Taiwanese documentary about this.

(27-11-2022, 06:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  One of the inmates in Taiwan was executed during the day but at night the cell mates saw him return to the cell packing up his stuffs and leave….everyone was so scared when he came back after midnight when everyone was asleep, nobody dared to talked to him….this was a true story as the inmate was a wellknown figure, there was a Taiwanese documentary about this.

That  is a scary story.............. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post