Can some1 help with this CPF query...?

1. A person has only $20K in CPF SA+OA when he reach 55.
2. This 20K is transfered to RA at age 55...not enough to meet BRS or FRS.
3. Person continues working and contributing to CPF OA & SA

According to CPF website( see below), the money will go to RA when person tries to withdraw. ...

If he does nothing it remains in OA & SA indefinitely?
This is strange.

if I move the bulk of my CPF SA out before 55 using the CPFIS, then I move iback to SA it does not flow to RA? 

Is this one way to escape CPF Life...by moving money out of SA then moving it back after RA is formed?

[Image: UTWY9ng.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

this cpf has too many changes for this few yrs,making everyone head spin change this n that at their whims n fancy to confuse all
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(06-11-2021, 08:35 PM)talky Wrote:  this cpf has too many changes for this few yrs,making everyone head spin change this n that at their whims n fancy to confuse all

It's crazy complicated. 

One van come up with infinite number of scenarios and combinations.

But this one is strange. If the .one don't flow from SA and OA to RA automatically when one does not have BRS in RA
...it means one can time this ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-11-2021, 08:35 PM)talky Wrote:  this cpf has too many changes for this few yrs,making everyone head spin change this n that at their whims n fancy to confuse all

Yes, it can make a person groggy, with all their changes every now and then, it is very hard to understand so must go to CPF office at Jurong East to enquire.... Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(06-11-2021, 08:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's crazy complicated. 

One van come up with infinite number of scenarios and combinations.

But this one is strange. If the .one don't flow from SA and OA to RA automatically when one does not have BRS in RA
...it means one can time this ...

If u only have 20k inside CPF, u don't have to think at all. Just leave everything inside CPF. If u have 1 million inside CPF then u think of how to get your CPF out.  Laughing

(06-11-2021, 08:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u only have 20k inside CPF, u don't have to think at all. Just leave everything inside CPF. If u have 1 million inside CPF then u think of how to get your CPF out.  Laughing

This is a good advice...... Clapping

(06-11-2021, 08:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u only have 20k inside CPF, u don't have to think at all. Just leave everything inside CPF. If u have 1 million inside CPF then u think of how to get your CPF out.  Laughing

You did not answer the question.

20k quite low

CPF is flaw and useless, working hard but keep increase the retirement sum and you cannot reach it like majority of us, the old people keep working for what, since the CPF does not work at all. working hard all money stuck there for next of kin to collect and you die not enjoying the money U work for it. Money in CPF is not your money when you cannot touch and control of it,only you can accessed then is your money. CPF is our hard earn money, how to deal with it we no need gov to intervene but the reality is totally different.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

This kind of loophole very easily patch and likely done before you know it. All they have to do is come up with a law to say once your CPF investment returns to SA or OA, it will be automatically shifted to RA. Done.

And one stupid brainwashed hopeless pussy voiced in parliament that CPF does not belong to you but to CPF because it gives you interest and grow your money and this equally dispicable and unfilial son clap and say she nailed it....knn, this bunch of thieves, sure get severe karma one lah, you just watch

I've consulted with Lord Karma already and we are putting in place the most severe punishment for their 49 generations

(06-11-2021, 10:00 PM)Sticw Wrote:  This kind of loophole very easily patch and likely done before you know it. All they have to do is come up with a law to say once your CPF investment returns to SA or OA, it will be automatically shifted to RA. Done.

I found the site that explains the mechanism well :

1. Basically there is only one automatic transfer from OA+SA to RA ...that is when one reaches 55. At no other time does money flow to  RA automatically.

2. If one has 100K in OA and 200K in SA. One can move one out using CPFIS until 20K left in OA and 40k in SA....

3. When RA is formed at age 55 ...only 60k inside.

4. After that 80K can be moved back to OA and 160K to SA.

5. This gives person maximum flexibility to use money for house and investments.

6. For people who do not want to participate in CPF Life, they will do this....to maximise flexibility.

Article here....look at comments section lots of fine details discussed ..m
https://toc.net/2020/09/07/cpf-sa-shield...e-example/

The govt will patch this if CPF life can't solve the social problem lor. Better still, they will just patch it anyway so that they can hold all your CPF monies. Lol

In less than 2 years should see them patch this. Lol

(06-11-2021, 10:34 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The govt will patch this if CPF life can't solve the social problem lor. Better still, they will just patch it anyway so that they can hold all your CPF monies. Lol

In less than 2 years should see them patch this. Lol

For now this loophole is a sense is already patched.
Should you decided take money out of CPF, it will trigger and transfer from OA+SA to top up RA to FRS or BRS.

Basically you can't take money out...if you want to preserve them in OA and SA. ..you have to keep within CPF....