Can you imagine

If one rich sgtalk Lao ah pek is kidnapped with his handphone. And he is also carrying his handphone with his bank apps. Will he survive?

(11-05-2022, 10:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If one rich sgtalk Lao ah pek is kidnapped with his handphone. And he is also carrying his handphone with his bank apps. Will he survive?

Gone case

(11-05-2022, 10:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Gone case

Those that make bank apps so convenient never consider this? In Singapore maybe low risk. Overseas surely die.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(11-05-2022, 10:11 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Those that make bank apps so convenient never consider this? In Singapore maybe low risk. Overseas surely die.

oh
so go overseas
must delete all apps
or bring spare phone

stupid UOB app
so easy to hack
plse tell them

(11-05-2022, 10:35 PM)Talent Wrote:  oh
so go overseas
must delete all apps
or bring spare phone

They will beat the victim up till victim give the correct password.

(11-05-2022, 10:35 PM)Talent Wrote:  oh
so go overseas
must delete all apps
or bring spare phone

stupid UOB app
so easy to hack
plse tell them

I saw you buy many friend chicken wings at Victor. I recommend you try hwa Heng beef noodle also.

Kidnappers will never want you to pay through acct, otherwise they'll be caught.

(11-05-2022, 10:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Kidnappers will never want you to pay through acct, otherwise they'll be caught.

Transfer to an African bank acct

set daily transfer limit to the lowest. bring spare phone only, it cannot receive otp so no transfer of money can be done.

(11-05-2022, 10:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  set daily transfer limit to the lowest. bring spare phone only, it cannot receive otp so no transfer of money can be done.

They will tell you to change daily limit or else......

Then slowly empty it daily or else......

Ask you why spare phone and more violence........

(11-05-2022, 10:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They will tell you to change daily limit or else......

Then slowly empty it daily or else......

Ask you why spare phone and more violence........

increase daily limit needs otp, lower then no need.

if they really want to kill you, after emptying yr account they are even more eager to do so 杀人灭口

but ultra rich like FA's uncle won't keep too much cash. mostly in FDs, investments or properties.

(11-05-2022, 10:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I saw you buy many friend chicken wings at Victor. I recommend you try hwa Heng beef noodle also.

u saw me
when where

(11-05-2022, 10:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They will beat the victim up till victim give the correct password.

but app is link to one phone no which kept at home when travelling

(11-05-2022, 10:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  increase daily limit needs otp, lower then no need.

if they really want to kill you, after emptying yr account they are even more eager to do so 杀人灭口

Imagine they detained you with your handphone.

Just say your phone app got surveillance Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-05-2022, 08:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Just say your phone app got surveillance Big Grin

U are in their hands.

(11-05-2022, 11:21 PM)Talent Wrote:  u saw me
when where

At the porridge coffee shop

(12-05-2022, 08:37 AM)dynamite Wrote:  At the porridge coffee shop

oh u know me

(12-05-2022, 08:16 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Imagine they detained you with your handphone.

can happen in JB
thks for alert 
but my online account not much

(12-05-2022, 08:41 AM)Talent Wrote:  can happen in JB
thks for alert 
So you no need worry lah. If kena kidnapped, just let them have the user name, password and the small amount left in your account....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

tell them 钱没有,性命or 性就有。你要什么?

(12-05-2022, 09:17 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  tell them 钱没有,性命or 性就有。你要什么?

会被活活打死

(12-05-2022, 08:41 AM)Talent Wrote:  can happen in JB
thks for alert 

They may strip you naked and video tape you.  Same thing happened to carina lau in the past.  She offended the triads.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carina_Lau

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Actually Carina was raped and video taped as proof.  The pai kia no happy she didn’t want to act in a movie financed by them.  That was the punishment meted out.

If a Singaporean is kidnapped and he use a spare phone but same SIM card, he will be beaten up till he set up a new bank apps on his spare phone and give all the passwords to facilitate the transfer. Same those that visit bars and ktv and do not pay up. You know what will happen.

I think it's safer to bring a very old 2g feature phone to jb for making calls and sms only.

dun bring any 3g, 4g or 5g smart phone

Most important is dun bring the SIM card that you used for OTP because even if you bring a 2G Nokia phone along the kidnapper will give you his 5G phone and ask you to put your SIM card into his phone to download and set up the app to transfer and empty your account..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I warn everyone first before someone kena.

or when you're kidnapped, take out the sim card and swallow it