just woke up never know already evening

OMG.....maybe drink too much yesterday night at my Uncle entertainment room.
Cool 

Nice  to be able to  sleep until now.

No day no night....Chinese saying

(15-01-2022, 06:19 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Nice  to be able to  sleep until now.

No day no night....Chinese saying

Only apply on weekend

No underwear again?

(15-01-2022, 06:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  OMG.....maybe drink too much yesterday night at my Uncle entertainment room.

You seems very proud to tell everyone of your awefully degrading lifestyle which cause unnecessary harm and misery to your well being. Why drink so much if you cannot hold your stupid drink? ....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
Music 

Given the freaking hot weather here, it is normal to sleep in the buff.

Nothing unusual.

inDIAboy is up and about

[Image: Screenshot-2022-01-15-Predictions-2022-b...ill-be.png]

wow my uncle just now send me Ba Kua from Lim C ling one but I find it too salty

(15-01-2022, 07:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow my uncle just now send me Ba Kua from Lim C ling one but I find it too salty

So early your uncle send you Ba Kua....

(15-01-2022, 07:48 PM)debono Wrote:  So early your uncle send you Ba Kua....

I think his clients gave him so he gave some to me.

Head pain and restless body , how to fight tomorrow work again..

(16-01-2022, 08:45 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Head pain and restless body , how to fight tomorrow work again..

It is a hangover, after drinking alcohol too much....will be well in a few hours time....

(16-01-2022, 08:49 AM)debono Wrote:  It is a hangover, after drinking alcohol too much....will be well in a few hours time....
God gave him a good liver but he chose to live dangerously with putting high risk of screwing up his liver. When liver is fucked, he blames God or PAP for causing it due to stessful environment ....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-01-2022, 09:07 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  God gave him a good liver but he chose to live dangerously with putting high risk of screwing up his liver. When liver is fucked, he blames God or PAP for causing it due to stessful environment ....... Big Grin

Totally agreed...... Clapping