Cancer Treatment under Integrated Shield Plans gets chopped into bits

Vote PAP lah, go on..

No debate and no consultation, just bulldoze their way, changing the insurance benefits, shrinking them and increasing the premiums and nothing you can do about it

VTO!!
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

Buy insurance most important is to read the exceptions.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(23-12-2022, 06:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vote PAP lah, go on..

No debate and no consultation, just bulldoze their way, changing the insurance benefits, shrinking them and increasing the premiums and nothing you can do about it

VTO!!

What insurance benefits had changed? Can highlight?

(23-12-2022, 08:47 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Buy insurance most important is to read the exceptions.

U got read PAP medishield insurance? Can reject ah if u not happy? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

61% like Jac Lau voted for it

We voice out for choices while he is a Free Rider

and a Hypocrite praising PAP for all the mistakes

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-12-2022, 06:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vote PAP lah, go on..

VTO!!

harlo, 61% approved this.

stop kpkb OK ?

Where got?

No lah

Laughing

U guys see insurance agents siam until Holland of course govt will take care of you lor...lol

(23-12-2022, 09:43 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U guys see insurance agents siam until Holland of course govt will take care of you lor...lol
Rotfl

Previously, under integrated shield and rider you are covered at 100% and 6 months medicine costs.

Following the revisions, your rider is removed. You will have to pay a portion of the medical costs.

For cancer, the medicine costs are expensive.

Just like the hospital if look at nose before subsidy cost $600 plus. At polyclinic to look cost only $40-$50. A few minutes job. Sure have ask them to look at polyclinic before they refer over.

It is spray a medicine and put in the telescope to look.

Just joking. The telescope can buy from Alibaba website. Cost lesser.

(23-12-2022, 09:53 AM)theold Wrote:  Previously, under integrated shield and rider you are covered at 100% and 6 months medicine costs.

Following the revisions, your rider is removed. You will have to pay a portion of the medical costs.

For cancer, the medicine costs are expensive.

The reason for removing this is if it is not done the premiums will rocket due to over consumption. Because of 100% coverage doctors and patients just do unnecessary diagnosis and optional treatment.

If nothing done, the insurance company will be forced to increase premiums to stay profitable.

There are many issues with high medical cost but you can't just attack anything you don't like.

If the govt does nothing the premiums will go ip so high most will be forced to give up in their plans.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-12-2022, 10:25 AM)If sgbuffett Wrote:  The reason for removing this is if it is not done the premiums will rocket due to over consumption. Because of 100% coverage doctors and patients just do unnecessary diagnosis and optional treatment.

If nothing done, the insurance company will be forced to increase premiums to stay profitable.

There are many issues with high medical cost but you can't just attack anything you don't like.

If the govt does nothing the premiums will go ip so high most will be forced to give up in their plans.

Most people knows. End up the revised premium will still be higher even the rider is removed due to age group.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d..._17Aug2021

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...r-patients

(23-12-2022, 10:13 AM)theold Wrote:  Just like the hospital if look at nose before subsidy cost $600 plus. At polyclinic to look cost only $40-$50. A few minutes job. Sure have ask them to look at polyclinic before they refer over.

It is spray a medicine and put in the telescope to look.

Just joking. The telescope can buy from Alibaba website. Cost lesser.
No joke. After subsidy, cost $455 (Medisave upper limit $300, Cash $155). And Medicine cost $160. Polyclinic is still cheaper.

(23-12-2022, 10:51 AM)theold Wrote:  No joke. After subsidy, cost $455. Polyclinic is still cheaper.

CECA told me that Polyclinics are for Sinkies

After observing for past 4 years, I agree with them

I do not see CECA at our Polyclinics at all

This is how they are united to build CECA Caste System

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: 72-B9-D3-F0-9-F5-F-40-AD-8-D24-4-C526045-AC64.gif]

[Image: DBA0063-D-A909-4-A03-A823-EFE444-C807-F8.gif]

Where is the confirmation .. chop or additional support

(23-12-2022, 10:59 AM)Ola Wrote:  CECA told me that Polyclinics are for Sinkies

After observing for past 4 years, I agree with them

I do not see CECA at our Polyclinics at all

This is how they are united to build CECA Caste System
CECA are higher caste and they go to private hospital................ Laughing

(23-12-2022, 04:41 PM)debono Wrote:  CECA are higher caste and they go to private hospital................ Laughing

Most time have high paying job and company gives them medical benefits for private GP and hospital

Singaporeans go polyclinic and queue at public hospitals it has been like this for some time already.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You guys are really dumb, already fleeced by MOH siding the Insurance companies with the Cancer Treatment List, yet continue to present your backsides to be poked deep deep
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(23-12-2022, 09:21 AM)winbig Wrote:  What insurance benefits had changed? Can highlight?
Read your dumbass clone forum345 posts and stop acting cute, can?

(23-12-2022, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The reason for removing this is if it is not done the premiums will rocket due to over consumption. Because of 100% coverage doctors and patients just do unnecessary diagnosis and optional treatment.

no accounting for the greed of doctors.

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html