Cannot access DBS again

Stupid system got problem with token login  Angry Angry Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Those with DBS accounts you can try logging in online and they will prompt you to reset your digital token. Farked up bank with stupid ahneh IT monkeys Sad Sad Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-01-2022, 09:04 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Those with DBS accounts you can try logging in online and they will prompt you to reset your digital token.  Farked up bank with stupid ahneh IT monkeys Sad Sad Sad
Why early early you go smell ahneh?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-01-2022, 09:11 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why early early you go smell ahneh?...... Big Grin

I want to kick their smelly butts  Confused Laughing

Sometimes they do that to confuse scammers.

(09-01-2022, 10:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Sometimes they do that to confuse scammers.

The stupid ahneh IT folks.  I can’t use Dbs internet banking since this morning.  The sms verification doesn’t work.  Digital token also koyak since early this morning.  Farck Sad

(09-01-2022, 10:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The stupid ahneh IT folks.  I can’t use Dbs internet banking since this morning.  The sms verification doesn’t work.  Digital token also koyak since early this morning.  Farck Sad

Too early. They are still sleeping in Mumbai!  nudie

(09-01-2022, 10:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The stupid ahneh IT folks.  I can’t use Dbs internet banking since this morning.  The sms verification doesn’t work.  Digital token also koyak since early this morning.  Farck Sad
I can log in with no problem. Your UID and password correct or not? If correct then may be kena hacked and changed by black guest already..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Won’t you think like that better than too smooth and get scammed

(09-01-2022, 10:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Sometimes they do that to confuse scammers.

More likely, helping scammers to confuse customers?!  Rotfl

Turns out the Dbs app got synch problem. I decided to delete the app and then redownload the app. Working now.

(09-01-2022, 02:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Turns out the Dbs app got synch problem.  I decided to delete the app and then redownload the app.  Working now.

Glad that it is working now......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(09-01-2022, 08:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Stupid system got problem with token login  Angry Angry Angry

Don’t complain too much, my OCBC account has few months cannot login already.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-01-2022, 02:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Glad that it is working now......

I’ll just blame the smelly ahnehs working in the bank Laughing

(09-01-2022, 02:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t complain too much, my OCBC account has few months cannot login already.  Rotfl

Rotfl

why dun bull sheet recently keeps sheeting

(09-01-2022, 02:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I’ll just blame the smelly ahnehs working in the bank Laughing

I suspect there are scores of ahnehs in DBS...cos the head is an ahneh.....

(09-01-2022, 02:56 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect there are scores of ahnehs in DBS...cos the head is an ahneh.....

Very smelly Sad

You better call the hotline and check if everything is OK.

Beri lopsided keyboard style when using digibank app to log in... disappointing

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(09-01-2022, 04:00 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You better call the hotline and check if everything is OK.

Yes boss now ok Big Grin