'Cannot breathe': Woman gets trapped in luggage compartment of bus heading to JB

When she reached JB in the evening, it was raining heavily. Noticing that her suitcase had slid further into the luggage compartment, she crawled inside to retrieve her belongings — only for the door to slam shut behind her.
About 10 minutes after she called for help, the passenger was finally freed.

"People waiting for the bus were shocked when they saw me inside the luggage compartment," the woman said.

She also claimed that the driver did not apologise to her and had smiled and said he thought she had taken her bag and left.

Adding that she had burst into tears afterwards, the woman dubbed the ordeal as the "most terrifying moment in my life".

Her boyfriend subsequently contacted the bus operator to alert them to the incident.

In their reply to him, the company apologised for the inconvenience and distress that the woman experienced.

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/cannot-...heading-jb

Msian bus style quite different from Spore based on experience. I refer to long distance bus. Sometimes short journey can stop at many rest stops. Sometimes speed all the way not even a toilet break. Sometimes can drive you off the main route to pump diesel for bus while all passengers sit inside wait lucky aircon got on. Sometimes bus not full along the way stop to pickup last minute passengers who pay the monies to driver when climb up bus. Sometimes no permit to enter Spore so park at some central ulu place ask you transfer to that one bus who can go into Spore means you need to transfer luggages over and climb up is free seating. Msia boleh lah.