what so great
I will not buy again
full of msg

(12-05-2022, 07:56 PM)Talent Wrote:  what so great
I will not buy again
full of msg

Not recommended? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

must try fried porridge. good or bad up to individuals, but no try never know what it is

I will not buy again
full of msg

Heard people said not nice, thank you for your confirmation. Big Grin
Music 

(12-05-2022, 08:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  must try fried porridge. good or bad up to individuals, but no try never know what it is

What about fried chicken ce cream?

[Image: 88-F4-C38-D-D98-D-40-DE-8-E8-F-C7-DF0077-CC42.jpg]

(12-05-2022, 08:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Heard people said not nice, thank you for your confirmation. Big Grin

it is nice.

especially the pork chop.

if you like spicy, try the tom yam or mala version, they are better than their egg fried rice.

I will not buy again
full of msg

Clapping Laughing  Ding Tai Feng one better....

Smile

I will not buy again
full of msg

U eat wrong stall huh? Now got imitation. 
The real one is Chinaman owner. Look at the rice fat fat to confirm. The pork should be very tender. Ive tried many times liao with their china chillis.

[Image: 20211105-113108.jpg]

(12-05-2022, 08:52 PM)drgn Wrote:  it is nice.

especially the pork chop.

if you like spicy, try the tom yam or mala version, they are better than their egg fried rice.

For fried rice, the best is to cook it at home using overnight rice …no need to buy from outside lah

not bad
but too much msg
no veg

(12-05-2022, 09:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U eat wrong stall huh? Now got imitation. 
The real one is Chinaman owner. Look at the rice fat fat to confirm. The pork should be very tender. Ive tried many times liao with their china chillis.

[Image: 20211105-113108.jpg]

I ate this
not bad
but too much msg
6.50 but no veg
at least give some cabbage

I ate previously at Chinatown and  Beo Crescent. Just average. Prefer the one at Chinatown. 
$6.50  is quite pricey .

Would be nice if they can introduce some greens in the dish with the high price they are charging. 

And they don't even serve the much needed green chillies which can make the meal less cloying.

fried rice very easy to cook, and can hv many variations. kimchi fr, olive leaf fr, salmon fr, 3 egg fr, salted fish fr, basil fr, 材鱼fr, prawn fr, crab fr, ....

(12-05-2022, 09:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  For fried rice, the best is to cook it at home using overnight rice …no need to buy from outside lah

many hawker food are easy to cook, e.g fried kway teow,   hokkien mee, fried carrot cake,  chicken rice... etc

provided you can cook.

but that doesn't mean hawker food is not good.

you have to try it before you said it is no good

(12-05-2022, 09:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  For fried rice, the best is to cook it at home using overnight rice …no need to buy from outside lah
Home cook you will missed out the fat fat rice and the covering of a thick layer of tender roasted pork....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Not bad bit not great. Over hyped.

The pork chop and chilli are good. Rice not so.