Car seen transporting 3-seater sofa on its roof at Ikea carpark

Car seen transporting 3-seater sofa on its roof at Ikea carpark in Tampines

A family has drawn criticism for trying to transport a three-seater sofa on their car roof at the carpark of Ikea Tampines.

Facebook page SG Road Vigilante posted a video of the incident that occurred on Wednesday night (Nov 17).

In the video, the Citroën C4 is seen trying to exit the carpark with the sofa secured on its roof

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...n-tampines

Desperately nid a sofa to lay on

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

joker got money .

How low SES can one get. I am sure the potential fine is much more than hiring lala move but there are always dumb fcuks going for cheap thrills nevermind the potential accident risks. Ceca?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Walan,, he did it Surprised

That is nothing when compared to our forum member transporting a 3 seater sofa and a large fridge by bus to a new home...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-11-2021, 07:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How low SES can one get.  I am sure the potential fine is much more than hiring lala move but there are always dumb fcuks going for cheap thrills nevermind the potential accident risks.  Ceca?

Laughing

(20-11-2021, 08:06 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That is nothing when compared to our forum member transporting a 3 seater sofa and a large fridge by bus to a new home...... Big Grin

Aha… must be the prolific carpet buyer Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-11-2021, 08:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Aha… must be the prolific carpet buyer Big Grin

Bingo....... Clapping

Carl Jung

(20-11-2021, 08:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Bingo....... Clapping

His type of appreciation is really an acquired taste Big Grin

(20-11-2021, 08:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  His type of appreciation is really an acquired taste Big Grin

Laughing

Carl Jung

Ikea like this thread,, free ads for them also.. I think they can consider cheap sofa for next promotion..

I heard of people transporting furniture like chairs in public bus also.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-11-2021, 08:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I heard of people transporting furniture like chairs in public bus also.

I saw a Caucasian man transporting a 23 inch, CRT tv in a public bus, but this was many years ago...... Laughing Rotfl

This reminds me of Mr Bean.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/digitalspyuk...nson-2.jpg

Actually can get nice sofa set with free delivery. 

sofa set for living room

Old posting

Now have lalamove, still need to be so pathetic meh.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Saves $40 on transport but Kena humiliation

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️