[Image: C5.jpg]

[Image: C6.jpg]

[Image: C7.jpg]

[Image: C8.jpg]

[Image: C9.jpg]

Sad to c so many collecting cardboards as exercise

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Nice charitable gesture by Dr. Chee ...an example for us to do more to help....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-08-2021, 09:16 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Sad to c so many collecting cardboards as exercise

I didn't know there are so many cardboards collectors here.

[Image: C10.jpg]

(23-08-2021, 09:10 PM)forum456 Wrote:  [Image: C4.jpg]

[Image: C6.jpg]

Got breach safe management measures or not?

(23-08-2021, 09:39 PM)5354 Wrote:  A hypocrite exploiting cardboard collectors to try and gain sympathy

pathetic

pui!

Why don't you donate $5000 to a charity then post it here? I promise I'll praise you and won't call you a hypocrite.

(23-08-2021, 09:16 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Sad to c so many collecting cardboards as exercise

Didn't u notice there r at least 3 to 5 cardboard collectors at every FC or HC? sometimes I even see these people below my blk going thru the rubbish.

(23-08-2021, 10:37 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Didn't u notice there r at least 3 to 5 cardboard collectors at every FC or HC? sometimes I even see these people below my blk going thru the rubbish.

Precovid I c one elderly man pushing hard his high stacked trolley of cardboards on d road @ tpy... many cars n buses avoided him

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(23-08-2021, 09:39 PM)5354 Wrote:  A hypocrite exploiting cardboard collectors to try and gain sympathy

pathetic

pui!
Well, if you can do one of similar scale for the cardboard collectors, then you have the rights to call him a hypocrite and try to gain sympathy..

At least it is from his/or someone's pocket and not taxpayers pocket and the cardboard collectors get to enjoy a free meal.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

but will these old folks change their voting habits ?

Nowadays cardboard collectors so advanced using laptops to tabulate collection?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(23-08-2021, 10:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, if you can do one of similar scale for the cardboard collectors, then you have the rights to call him a hypocrite and try to gain sympathy..

At least it is from his/or someone's pocket and not taxpayers pocket and the cardboard collectors get to enjoy a free meal.

Agree  . Better than that that fellow who always posts and brag about his riches and antique collection.

tomorrow will be a better day