Cat licensing scheme to take effect on Sept 1; up to 2 allowed in each HDB flat

🐈 Up to 2 cats will be allowed in each HDB flat under a finalised framework, reversing a 35-year ban.

All owners will have to license & microchip their cats.

➡️ https://bit.ly/4duhfDL

Follow us on @mothershipsg

More foreign cats are imported in too

Cat licensing scheme to take effect on Sept 1; up to 2 allowed in each HDB flat

First-time applicants will also need to complete a one-time free online pet ownership course covering basic pet care skills and responsible ownership.

READ: https://bit.ly/3yqd4sc

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

So condo dwellers also need apply for license?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

more troubles quarrels among neighbours
more problems for rc committee mp n town council officers

Cat can jump out of window, must be mandatory to install window grill.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Got to pay license fee not? Mandatory sterilization required?. If no cat numbers will multiply in each household. Singapore lion city will be renamed Cats city.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Can foresee many problems.

Cats love calls at night will give rise to quarrels among neighbours. Also cats entering neighbours flat thru grill windows. Last time my mom found s litter of newly born kittens under the bed in my room. Cats can even squeezed thru' window grill to get in.

貓屎臭味难闻, is TC going to fine the owner or ask residents bear with it ?

Cats the paws are very sharp. They are always not in good terms with the dogs.

I can't imagine my neighbours keeping 2 cats per household come Sep. Maybe i will consider keeping a fierce dog to counter.

Just 2 cats only per household wor. Fewer to eat but nevermind, will make do Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The extent the ruling party will go to just to win votes Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

No need pay lic, didn’t see many cat owners
Now need to pay lic lagi less cat owners

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Kindly ensure that all cats are litter box trained.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Big money making for government. Payments for licensing, sterilisation, inserting micro chips, and pet caring courses. Any other country doing these money squeezing things?    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(11-05-2024, 04:59 PM)Sline Wrote:  I can't imagine my neighbours keeping 2 cats per household come Sep. Maybe i will consider keeping a fierce dog to counter.

Don't! You only put your dog in danger in great risk of injuries. Dogs no matter how big or fierce it appears to be are no match for cats.  Cats are very unpredictable and can attacks fiercely with their claws. They may look tame/domesticated at times but can make sudden attacks with their claws. I will not want my dog to be clawed and will carry my dog away safely. Better to be safe than sorry.

Pet supplies businesses will huat

Dog need pay licence fee. With cats most likely also need so the govt got one more revenue stream. After cat should be bird licence and then later aquarium fish licence. Or hamster etc etc so many money making licence to proceed if they want.

Nex time need to have license for every lizard and cockroach found in the house Big Grin

Can check if those in condos need to apply license?
why not?

On.what basis HDB is singled out?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.