Catholics flock to Missouri to pray - miracle nun whose body did not decay....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...e-nun.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://mothership.sg/2023/03/green-monk-defies-logic/

Is there a scientific explanation for the above? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

ChatGPT
The process of decay, also known as decomposition, is a natural and inevitable part of the biological cycle after death. However, under certain conditions, some bodies may exhibit delayed or slowed decay. Here are a few factors that can contribute to the preservation of a body after death:

Environmental Conditions: The environment plays a crucial role in the rate of decomposition. Bodies exposed to extreme cold, such as in freezing temperatures or in icy environments, may experience delayed decay. The low temperatures slow down the growth and activity of bacteria and other decomposers, thus preserving the body to some extent.
Dry Environments: Bodies in arid or extremely dry environments can also experience delayed decay. The lack of moisture hinders the growth of bacteria and fungi responsible for decomposition. Dry conditions can lead to mummification, where the body's tissues dehydrate rather than decompose.
Burial Practices: Certain burial practices, such as embalming or the use of preservatives, can slow down the decomposition process. Embalming involves the use of chemicals to preserve the body, inhibiting bacterial growth and decomposition. Similarly, bodies placed in sealed coffins or tombs can be protected from environmental factors that accelerate decay.
Natural Preservation: In rare cases, specific natural factors can contribute to the preservation of a body after death. For example, bodies submerged in certain types of water bodies, such as peat bogs or highly saline lakes, may undergo a process called adipocere formation. This process, also known as "grave wax," results in the formation of a waxy substance that can preserve the body's tissues.
It's important to note that even in cases where bodies appear well-preserved, some level of decay is likely to occur eventually, although it may be significantly slowed down. Additionally, the preservation of a body does not necessarily indicate any supernatural or extraordinary circumstances.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Alleluia the Lord is Risen Big Grin

Any 4D number?

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her. May the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

Could dry weather.
?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.