Cavin Cheng: PSP is pretending to be stupid

CC is not pretending to be stupid. I think he's really stupid.

The elitism issue is already stirring a lot of flak and yet CC still dives head in to stir more shit about the education background of Leong and Poa.

(21-09-2021, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  

I think Calvin is the one who fail to understand. The $10K wage proposed for EP is to ensure only the best people are brought in....not the ordinary guy who under cuts Singaporeans.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

A high wisdom person normally behaves stupid. 大智若愚。
He already known everything and the outcome, just behave stupid to show humbleness.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

In the famous words of one of Singapore’s brightest sons, What's the point?

When I read CC, sg’s biggest sniveling sycophant’s drivel, I want to kick him in the ass, metaphorically speaking Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
Cool 

(22-09-2021, 07:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  When I read CC, sg’s biggest sniveling sycophant’s drivel, I want to kick him in the ass, metaphorically speaking  Big Grin
Metaphorically speaking you actually want to kick front not ass.

He is like that Malaysian man.

What has PSP done to make him suffer? Nothing.

Yet he every now & then KBKB.

No one is more stupid then him or JoTeo, lah.

No acting needed. Born stupid already.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-09-2021, 09:26 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Metaphorically speaking you actually want to kick front not ass.

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Calvin should learn from Abraham Lincoln. 

[Image: lincoln.jpg]