I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,”: LHY

"Lee Kuan Yew’s youngest son revealed plans to go into self-exile, saying he felt “compelled to leave” Singapore “for the foreseeable future”.

He said he and his sister had faced harassment from the older brother over the fate of the house.

“This is the country that my father, Lee Kuan Yew, loved and built. It has been home for my entire life. Singapore is and remains my country. I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” the statement quoted Lee Hsien Yang."
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/why-3...ien%20Yang.
[+] 3 users Like Scythian's post

kim jong nam

kim jong un do not need to get his own hands dirty
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(07-03-2023, 04:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "Lee Kuan Yew’s youngest son revealed plans to go into self-exile, saying he felt “compelled to leave” Singapore “for the foreseeable future”.

He said he and his sister had faced harassment from the older brother over the fate of the house.

“This is the country that my father, Lee Kuan Yew, loved and built. It has been home for my entire life. Singapore is and remains my country. I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” the statement quoted Lee Hsien Yang."
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/why-3...ien%20Yang.

Better run for life lah! Big Grin

(07-03-2023, 06:05 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Better run for life lah! Big Grin

True. There simply isn't any rule of law

It reflects the dark side of politics
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(07-03-2023, 06:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  True. There simply isn't any rule of law

It reflects the dark side of politics

I'm not being sarcastic lah! Big Grin But better stay alive than dead lah! Go to another country people don't know him and start all over lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

the late LKY is crying as proven by daily rain non stop.

(07-03-2023, 05:13 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  kim jong nam

kim jong un do not need to get his own hands dirty

Will he be ki@&#&*$* like KimJN’s brother?

8Umbrella Umbrella

July 2017...?
Yawn