Chan Brother Travel

Any one book at chan brother?

(22-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Any one book at chan brother?

me Shy

(22-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Any one book at chan brother?

As above.

Anyone decided to book via Chan, let me know.
Discounted for you.

Hi... I have no idea about this and this is new for me. by the way, i am traveling lover and i like the traveling just for the extent of shopping and to follow the new trendy fashion. what you say about this?

My mother like the fake brand clothes online shopping.

(27-01-2022, 04:25 PM)Oliver Wrote:  Hi... I have no idea about this and this is new for me. by the way, i am traveling lover and i like the traveling just for the extent of shopping and to follow the new trendy fashion. what you say about this?

My mother like the fake brand clothes online shopping.

First of all Welcome this community form Oliver I am travel freak And also I like travelling and shopping. Trendy fashion is craze of most women's. I like your designation I am from UK and I visit many Historical places just for information and See natural beauty of the world. I think natural beauty make our mind fresh and keep peace. 
What do you think it???????
I am waiting for your reply  . . . . . . .

Hello Rose! I read your post and i am happy that your welcome. I like that you also like the traveling. By the way, what is your favorite place. I am waiting for your reply.

You share nice stuff with me and thank for my welcome Seriously, I Really like the Travel deals from Calgary It is very comfortable and alluring time in my life i cant forgeted these moments in my life. what you say about this....