Chan Brothers take legal action against Facebook livestreamers

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/chan-broth...9MSVeJWVfU
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

WL Cham liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

I hate Chan Brothers. Went for a holiday and the coach dropped us of at the hotel with our luggage. But the hotel said no booking was made.
[+] 3 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(03-08-2023, 02:47 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I hate Chan Brothers. Went for a holiday and the coach dropped us of at the hotel with our luggage. But the hotel said no booking was made.

In the end how all of you settle? Sleep on roadside or hotel lobby?

(03-08-2023, 02:47 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I hate Chan Brothers. Went for a holiday and the coach dropped us of at the hotel with our luggage. But the hotel said no booking was made.

when did this happen /

I heard Chan Bro charges premium due to aggressions marketing. If service standard is subpar choose others.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(03-08-2023, 02:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  In the end how all of you settle? Sleep on roadside or hotel lobby?

The Tour Guide/ Chan Brothers Coordinator managed to find a resort far from Central after 4 hours and got the Coach to come back. And sent us to the resort.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(03-08-2023, 05:00 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The Tour Guide/ Chan Brothers Coordinator managed to find a resort far from Central after 4 hours and got the Coach to come back. And sent us to the resort.

Does that disrupt the itinerary then since it is far from central and some visit place is in central? They give compensation for the disruption?

I booked with Chan bros to central Europe in 2013. The tour guide made nasty and unfriendly remarks to 1 auntie regarding her purchased dress. This makes her angry and complained when she returned to Singapore. That tour guide also not helpful or compromising in many ways. Theron, I won’t go with Chan bros anymore.