another stock guru come out

https://www.vinceroia.com/vtm-webinar-re...IQQAvD_BwE

(18-10-2021, 09:21 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  https://www.vinceroia.com/vtm-webinar-re...IQQAvD_BwE

FOR THE FIRST HALH HR NO SUBSTANCE TALK TO HIS COURSE,LEFT WEBMINAR

I thought he FX guy

Smile

Another rubbish....
1. In Singapore no regulations control qualifications of those teaching. Even kindergarten teachers eed qualifications but these guys don't need.

2. In Singapore no regulations on types of promises they can make...so they can say "spend 5 minutes" a day to pick profitable trades. 95% winning trade. I grow my $50K to $2M in 2 years with my system. Any rubbish also can come out of their mouth.

3. Once they take your money ...you are not going to get it back when you find what they teach you does not work.

Regulators should declare such rubbish illegal ...and regulate this.

They are exploiting vulnerable Singaporean looking for solutions to their money problems

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-10-2021, 11:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another rubbish....
1. In  Singapore no regulations control qualifications of those teaching. Even kindergarten teachers  eed qualifications but these guys don't need.

2. In Singapore no regulations on types of promises they can make...so they can say "spend 5 minutes" a day to pick profitable trades. 95% winning trade. I grow my $50K to $2M in 2 years with my system. Any rubbish also can come out of their mouth.

3. Once they take your money ...you are not going to get it back when you find what they teach you does not work.

They are exploiting vulnerable Singaporean looking for solutions to their money problems

How about Germaine the belly dancer peddling her property courses? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

No worries lah, these bottom feeding mud eating lowlifes all believe in Karma one and they actually believe Karma is on their side because those who fell for their scum are greedy, stupiak or gullible, so they deserve to be scammed

So let Karma teach them and their 49 generations up and down a lesson they will never forget!

Same goes for PAP, the largest bottom feeding parasites

(18-10-2021, 11:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another rubbish....
1. In  Singapore no regulations control qualifications of those teaching. Even kindergarten teachers  eed qualifications but these guys don't need.

They don't ban nor regulate it is because they are of the same cloth