Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett's longtime business partner, dies at 99

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/ch...ay-3952346

RIP, is consider not bad able to live till 99 yet Rich.

Here got any sgMunger?

99 is very long age. My father side most never cross 70s. Best is grandmother 83. My mother side now observing as her siblings one by one start to die around 65-70.

(29-11-2023, 03:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  99 is very long age. My father side most never cross 70s. Best is grandmother 83. My mother side now observing as her siblings one by one start to die around 65-70.

my Grandma still around but is dementia and whole day just lie on the bed. Currently 102 , actually tactically speaking she already RIP just that one of the son keep telling doc " save her " despite doc claim she already aging in another words is " this time to go " even you keep feeding her medicine to make her alive but whole day she just lie on bed.

Mahathir will be trying to outdo munger.

(29-11-2023, 03:36 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Mahathir will be trying to outdo munger.

I agree. I think it gotta do with their s*x life too. E.g Anwar sodomize so we watch how long he live. The key to long life is abstinence from s*x. I think there is some truth in it as monks live long life.

Making money has no end but one’s life has a limit. Buffet, Munger and Soros continue investing even though they are reaching the end of their lifespan…they won’t be able to see the return beyond their deaths. They invest or short the stocks today and die tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Rest in peace 🕊️🙏.