Cheaper eggs only if...

Cheaper eggs costing $6.95, only if you buy 30 units at 1 go.
For small families and single person, how could you  possibly finish the eggs before expiry date??

Even if you refrigerate, the eggs may go bad??

If they are really sincere, they should also reduce those 10 unit eggs by the same price?
[+] 4 users Like hansamu's post

Group buy can work. But save so little??

(20-04-2022, 09:01 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Cheaper eggs costing $6.95, only if you buy 30 units at 1 go.
For small families and single person, how could you  possibly finish the eggs before expiry date??

If they are really sincere, they should also reduce those 10 unit eggs by the same price?

Just buy 10s, pay a bit more.

Choon Seng eggs $3.25 I think

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

More like penalty for small families or singles.

Giant is offering 30 egg-tray for 6.50 dollars.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(21-04-2022, 06:30 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just buy 10s, pay a bit more.

Agree...sometimes 10 also takes quite long to finish eating. 

This 30 eggs promo only benefits bigger families and hawkers who use lots of eggs.

(21-04-2022, 07:48 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  More like penalty for small families or singles.

Very true....well said

(21-04-2022, 08:50 AM)Fit Wrote:  Giant is offering 30 egg-tray for 6.50 dollars.

FP 's offer at 6.95 is also wayang only.
Others selling so much lower at $6.50.

Be careful of the tens. Even a famous local brand I bought got one spoiled egg in the box. And unfortunately I crack it into my charkuey tiao. Spoiled eggs are uneven shell surface, uneven colour and rough shell. Weight seems lighter also.

garment shd encourage residents to raise chickens at their roof top or community chicken coops. one chicken can lay at least 1 egg per day, and their poo can be used as ferterlizer. mosquitos/demgue, flies and roaches will aso be greatly reduced
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(20-04-2022, 09:01 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Cheaper eggs costing $6.95, only if you buy 30 units at 1 go.

[Image: IMG-20220421-150951-775.jpg]