OYK : I am puzzled by PSP motion on CECA

Why don’t they let ah neh take over their jobs why sacrifices local citizens?

(01-09-2021, 05:19 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  OYK behaving like the govt's spokesman.

Why is ministar of Transport talking about manpower, employment ....

Trying to chari point when he is a gone case to be PM already.

He's adept in the art of scoring points because he has been in govt his whole life. That's where he hones the skills of portraying surface more than substance. Promotion is all about hogging limelight and he knows it very well.

While we may think that he has no chance of becoming PM, this may not be true because our views dun matter, only those of LHL do. Let's just pray that he really doesn't become PM.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

PSP knows govt try to put any discussion on CECA as racist,
thus outflank it.
OYK is acting blur so not to answer.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Because he is puzzled, we are also puzzled why he is puzzled.

When the PSP's motion is so simple to understand by all, we are puzzled why he is puzzled.

He puzzled here and puzzled there, we also puzzled here and puzzled there on his puzzling puzz.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

Taunt opposition to take up challenge.

Opposition takes up debate, come out and say puzzled.

Opposition sits out the challenge, come out and say opposition no show.

This type of good cop bad cop games we used to play during our ncc days with newbies lah... Still using? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

You think these elites will care,majority need to move around to earn a living. They sit in the shelter have plenty ppl serving them, dun need to get expose much to virus as normal ppl do. You cant get a job , they still collecting millions.....easily...

1 thing mentioned by another folk here which I totally agreed is, OYK is now minister of Health, leader of COVID task force.

We have a rising number of COVID cases (and rising unlinked) which public is still clueless, and yet he got time to talk about other things..

Can leave the topic to the idle ministers out there who are not affected by COVID, eg Grace Fu, Masagos etc?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-09-2021, 07:25 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  PSP knows govt try to put any discussion on CECA as racist,
thus outflank it.
OYK is acting blur so not to answer.
The msg has been put through clear and sharp that speaking up on ceca issues has NEVER been racism.  Even if they allowed-in many other foreigners FTs from any countries, Singaporeans will still object it. So, what rubbish are they talking about racism?   It is those irresponible elements trying to stir-up racism themselves.  Shd they be taken to tasks and be punished?