China to revise gaming rules after crashing market &; hurting investor confidence

After causing such shock and wiping off US$80B, they have decided to rethink the new rules but damage is already done. 

This days some of the things they do is rather thoughtless and heavy handed.

After investors flee until here is negative funds flow for first time in 30yrs, they go and scare them further with these type of moves.

It will be dark days for China economy. Global funds are the biggest economic drivers for a country in the current era. You keep undermining confidence...your ec9nomy will just go down the drain

Like it or not gaming is the largest form of entertainment now and in the coming decades. It exceeds pop music, movies and TV combined. Restricting games is like trying to ban pop songs in the 1960s because politicians that time thought it was immoral. Today Chinese companies like Tencent and Netease  are the biggest game companies in the world and positioned to capture markets and create jobs  hurting them is like throwing away your national treasure.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/...e-billions

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

C is for China n also for cracko.

(24-12-2023, 02:51 AM)victortan Wrote:  C is for China n also for cracko.

What is causing all the economic problems in China is very clear.

They seem ready to squander away years of careful and competent economic policy making  and achievements

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

some people want to take out money. some people want to prevent people from taking money,
so when market make to run up. they pour cold water.

(24-12-2023, 03:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What is causing all the economic problems in China is very clear.

They seem ready to squander away years of careful and competent economic policy making  and achievements

Winnie got rid of his former PM (literally) and brought in hard core communists with nary a brain Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-12-2023, 02:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After causing such shock and wiping off US$80B, they have decided to rethink the new rules but damage is already done. 

This days some of the things they do is rather thoughtless and heavy handed.

After investors flee until here is negative funds flow for first time in 30yrs, they go and scare them further with these type of moves.

It will be dark days for China economy. Global funds are the biggest economic drivers for a country in the current era. You keep undermining confidence...your ec9nomy will just go down the drain

Like it or not gaming is the largest form of entertainment now and in the coming decades. It exceeds pop music, movies and TV combined. Restricting games is like trying to ban pop songs in the 1960s because politicians that time thought it was immoral. Today Chinese companies like Tencent and Netease  are the biggest game companies in the world and positioned to capture markets and create jobs  hurting them is like throwing away your national treasure.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/...e-billions

Aiya that's their business why do you bother leh? You shd worry about yr cpfoa which is only 20k and obviously not enough for yr retirement

no investors will trust china again

now ADAM KHOO finally cut lose on all his tencent shares

see whether tencent still hv the chance to surely go back to $1000/** as declared by dr. chan who said ard 2 yrs ago

(24-12-2023, 08:09 PM)talky Wrote:  no investors will trust china again

now ADAM KHOO finally cut lose on all his tencent shares

see whether tencent still hv the chance to surely go back to $1000/** as declared by dr. chan who said ard 2 yrs ago

Arse hole guys 
https://media.tenor.com/9UOqRThIbNAAAAAM...jajaja.gif

Primary school educated loser cultist xi self pwn third word china LOL!

Now third world china economy is in the shitters and running out of money. Cult leader xi is desperate and have to revise the rule HAHAHA! What a comedian joker.

Third world china going to fourth world soon under their primary school leader.

Lkk forumers still addicted to computer games? Too free cannot find better things to fo?