Cheating Chinese bride has wedding dress sex with other man on eve of nuptials,

Cheating Chinese bride has wedding dress sex with other man on eve of nuptials, China News - AsiaOne
https://www.asiaone.com/china/cheating-c...e-nuptials
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(25-11-2022, 10:11 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Cheating Chinese bride has wedding dress sex with other man on eve of nuptials, China News - AsiaOne

This is unheard of.............. Thinking
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Nothing new

I'VE sex with a girl who is having her ceremony the next month, even discussing her wedding preparation and selection of flower color but I do not know her groom to be
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(25-11-2022, 10:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Nothing new

I'VE sex with a girl who is having her ceremony the next month, even discussing her wedding preparation and selection of flower color but I do not know her groom to be

What is wrong with her hubby to be ?

Smile

the outlaw of the lan jiao and cheeby
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(26-11-2022, 02:44 AM)Niubee Wrote:  What is wrong with her hubby to be ?
Overseas and more interested in shares

(25-11-2022, 10:11 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Cheating Chinese bride has wedding dress sex with other man on eve of nuptials, China News - AsiaOne

Very common lah! Big Grin

(25-11-2022, 10:13 PM)debono Wrote:  This is unheard of.............. Thinking

Singapore also has lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Can sleep well tonight Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

It's a free World. Laws never says cannot screw before or after. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

This want tuat tuat huat... crying

SINGAPORE, Nov 26 — A man who was infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) lied to a male teenager he was having sex with that he did not have the disease. He also did not disclose his infection to another man with whom he had sex.... Cry
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

I guess it is this part that people couldn't accept it, and the gal actually agree to it.. The gal want to get happy before marriage, fine, but don't give the shit to the hubby...

"He then suggested what he described as the “brave idea” of not using contraceptive protection, adding: “Leave it up to God. Let’s see whose baby you will be pregnant with.”

“Leave it up to God. I am not afraid,” replied Wu."

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-11-2022, 11:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I guess it is this part that people couldn't accept it, and the gal actually agree to it.. The gal want to get happy before marriage, fine, but don't give the shit to the hubby...

"He then suggested what he described as the “brave idea” of not using contraceptive protection, adding: “Leave it up to God. Let’s see whose baby you will be pregnant with.”

“Leave it up to God. I am not afraid,” replied Wu."

Big Grin https://youtu.be/SFHWl-ZyRAg
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

My friend also piak another girl one week before wedding. His wife found out in the actual wedding day and I had to persuade her to continue with the wedding.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

What for ? Just for fun
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(26-11-2022, 01:07 PM)FangFang Wrote:  What for ? Just for fun

Cannot do this, and having fun, cos it is a serious matter.......... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post