Where your child walks to school at -50 C°
Cool 

After watching a normal family life in Yakutia (aka Republic of Sakha) in Russia, our last few weeks of "air-con weather" now feels like sauna season...

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

They look more Chinese than Russians. The wife looks like a lau chio.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nice weather. I would like to visit there one day.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

So freezzing cool.. even I also cannot take it also everyday..

(05-02-2023, 09:08 AM)FangFang Wrote:  So freezzing cool.. even I also cannot take it also everyday..

Where is your usual abode..... Himalayas?

fark, why must dip in the same sauce from the same plate. cannot each have it own plate meh.
no ice to wash plate?

https://youtu.be/lj5GXZaE7qs?t=175

(05-02-2023, 11:18 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  fark, why must dip in the same sauce from the same plate. cannot each have it own plate meh.
no ice to wash plate?

https://youtu.be/lj5GXZaE7qs?t=175

Easy for you to say when no need to brush teeth and wash your face in freezing water every morning...

(05-02-2023, 08:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  They look more Chinese than Russians.  The wife looks like a lau chio.

They are one of many ethnic minorities in the Russian Federation largest Republic.

(08-02-2023, 03:51 PM)Manthink Wrote:  They are one of many ethnic minorities in the Russian Federation largest Republic.

I would like to visit cold cold places Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 03:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I would like to visit cold cold places Big Grin

Trust me - you won't even enjoy for a day in any places < -30 C°
The level of "cold" is more of a constant excruciating pain.
Whenever I catch a flight back to SG from Harbin, I am always remained what 舒适温暖 truly meant...

(12-02-2023, 12:06 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Trust me - you won't even enjoy for a day in any places < -30 C°
The level of "cold" is more of a constant excruciating pain.
Whenever I catch a flight back to SG from Harbin, I am always remained what 舒适温暖 truly meant...

Your point may be valid.  The coldest temp I have been is only -10 in Beijing Big Grin

How to take (prepare before) your shower when your coolest season is -71°C Big Grin