Chee Soon Juan opens his restaurant to card board collectors and elderly poor

https://www.facebook.com/100044588402324...038061607/

Good show...see how long can he sustain his biz

Many of his supporters n sponsors will go bust before he does cos a golden mountain will also run out of gold !
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(13-08-2021, 04:47 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Good show...see how long can he sustain his biz

Many of his supporters n sponsors will go bust before he does cos a golden mountain will also run out of gold !

if biz fail can blame the high rental, cannot get worker.. etc..

Good intentions.
But wrong timing to go into F & B.
I am sure got backhill, otherwise...

(13-08-2021, 05:44 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Good intentions.
But wrong timing to go into F & B.
I am sure got backhill, otherwise...

I am sure he has backhill as support.

All the best to you Mr Chee. You have a kind heart and those you help will thank you. May God bless Chee Soon Juan.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

(13-08-2021, 05:47 PM)debono Wrote:  I am sure he has backhill as support.
I think he got back hills but no back mountain. Only small hills like Sgbutt and Leong Sze Hian.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
Cool 

(13-08-2021, 05:43 PM)OLT Wrote:  if biz fail can blame the high rental, cannot get worker.. etc..

Next can ask him to sponsor all front line workers with free food and drinks for the 6 months. Rotfl
Then 6 months for all taxi and PHV drivers.
Finally another 6 months all all his supporters.

(13-08-2021, 05:52 PM)Great Wrote:  All the best to you Mr Chee. You have a kind heart and those you help will thank you. May God bless Chee Soon Juan.

This gesture shows that Dr chee, has a golden heart, trying to help the poor among us..

Waiting for this thread to be bashed- up again.

X_x

(13-08-2021, 05:59 PM)Ola Wrote:  Waiting for this thread to be bashed- up again.

X_x

This could be a sensitive issue, those who support him may be asked to lim kopi soon.

Put it this way. Today if it is a Mr X who did this by opening his restaurant to card board collectors and elderly poor, will everyone say Mr X got a kind heart?

Or is it because he is CSJ, that why everything he do will fail, have some motive, have backing etc.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-08-2021, 05:43 PM)OLT Wrote:  if biz fail can blame the high rental, cannot get worker.. etc..

He can do a Jeanette Aw Laughing
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...-in-bakery

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

gd intention but biz difficult to sustain

O n T got discrimination between vaxed n unvaxed?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

It is a political cafe, not a business cafe.  Just break even is good enough. Obviously got backers lah.

Tong till next GE  Smile

(13-08-2021, 09:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  It is a political cafe, not a business cafe.  Just break even is good enough. Obviously got backers lah.

Tong till next GE  Smile

yes......got backer lah.........maybe Lao Goh ? Rotfl

As long as not foreign backers shud be acceptable.......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Thumps up to Chee SJ

Thumbsup

From a book seller to F&B CEO, he should get elected in next election.