Chee Soon Juan's Orange & Teal cafe now charges GST

That means his revenue hit $ 1 mil.  

Congrats!   Chee.  

Chee Soon Juan's Orange & Teal cafe now charges GST (msn.com)  

That Malaysian Traitor will show his jealousy

and go green with envy over him again . . .

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Not necessary revenue must hit 1 mil to impose gst. Any company with whatever revenue also can.

Alot of shop also GST laiu...

Hope he does well.
I am happy to see him succeed for that matter anyone succeed to be able to learn from and find jnspiration.

I am surprised he did so well

I looked the F&B business and felt that I should avoid at all cost.....I am really surprised a new comer can succeed so quickly.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya even "Zichar" food at coffee shop also can charge lah...hope his business do well and able to "fight " against PAP in next GE.

(02-10-2022, 07:17 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Aiya even "Zichar" food at coffee shop also can charge lah...hope his business do well and able to "fight " against PAP in next GE.

if the stall or the company charges gst would this not  affect its business
consumers are not happy to pay extra

(02-10-2022, 07:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hope he does well.
I am happy to see him succeed for that matter anyone succeed to be able to learn from and find jnspiration.

I am surprised he did so well

I looked the F&B business and felt that I should avoid at all cost.....I am really surprised a new comer can succeed so quickly.

F&B is really competitive and not easy to do well. I think one reason for his success is that he's a well-known political figure. Oppies will go to his cafe to support him.

means he got ample funds to contest in GE.

(02-10-2022, 09:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  means he got ample funds to contest in GE.

You think he's interested to contest anymore? I don't think so.