Chen says New Taipei kindergarten cluster 'highly likely' delta

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4282392

now confirmed it is Delta

Lai liao. Let's see how TW can teach us how to deal with Delta.

The problem lies with their insufficient vaccines. This has caused a lot of stress with many Taiwanese.

(08-09-2021, 02:55 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  The problem lies with their insufficient vaccines. This has caused a lot of stress with many Taiwanese.

You have a good point, Taiwan doesn’t have enough vaccines, now Delta invades Taiwan, how to fight it without sufficient  vaccine?

(08-09-2021, 02:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You have a good point, Taiwan doesn’t have enough vaccines, now Delta invades Taiwan, how to fight it without sufficient  vaccine?

My father-in-law (in his 80’s) has taken the AZ shot back in May/June. And right now he has not received notification to go for second dose. 

He was encourage to take the local made vaccine from Medigen but my family members and myself had told him better to wait. Reason is DPP is pushing every Taiwanese to take their homemade vaccines.

(08-09-2021, 03:10 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  My father-in-law (in his 80’s) has taken the AZ shot back in May/June. And right now he has not received notification to go for second dose. 

He was encourage to take the local made vaccine from Medigen but my family members and myself had told him better to wait. Reason is DPP is pushing every Taiwanese to take their homemade vaccines.

That’s true, many Taiwanese only received first jab  and are still waiting for the 2nd jab 2-3 months later.

(08-09-2021, 03:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s true, many Taiwanese only received first jab  nd are still waiting for the 2nd jab 2-3 months later.

And worse of all DPP administration has their party member took the vaccines donated by private companies or the religious group. Instead of taking the homemade vaccines. 

When reporters asked the health minister to release the list of people who had taken the vaccine, he refused to do that. 

That’s how DPP had run Taiwan for the past 6 years.

(08-09-2021, 03:15 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  And worse of all DPP administration has their party member took the vaccines donated by private companies or the religious group. Instead of taking the homemade vaccines. 

When reporters asked the health minister to release the list of people who had taken the vaccine, he refused to do that. 

That’s how DPP had run Taiwan for the past 6 years.

Taiwan talk show 關鍵時刻 says 45% garment officials are fully vaccinated already while ordinary Taiwanese are still waiting for vaccines, very corrupted leh

(08-09-2021, 03:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan talk show 關鍵時刻 says 45% garment officials are fully vaccinated already while ordinary Taiwanese are still waiting for vaccines, very corrupted leh

Well whenever DPP runs the state, corruptions will heighten. It never fail.

any update on their shan zai vax? so far so good?

The two pilots kena Covid in Taiwan are also Delta. The kids in kindergarten are not infected by the teacher, their PCR levels are much higher than that of the teacher, looks like Delta is already spread in the community.

(08-09-2021, 03:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  any update on their shan zai vax? so far so good?

Based on the local media report. Many who signed up has declined in high numbers and the death tolls by far as reported was still at 6 if I remember correctly.

But since the last death there has been no further reports.

With BNT or Pfizer vaccines that is available now the health ministry has given the younger citizens to take them first. Instead of having the senior or those who was supposed to take them first.

Reason is because many younger generations will be going to the polls next year, so DPP need to “please” the younger generation first.

(08-09-2021, 03:26 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well whenever DPP runs the state, corruptions will heighten. It never fail.

For the kindergarten case, English Tsai asked people to get vaccinated....

[Image: A6-B465-D8-42-E5-4-EC9-B95-E-B3-AC9914-E9-EC.png]

(08-09-2021, 03:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  For the kindergarten cases, English Tsai asked people to get vaccinated....

[Image: A6-B465-D8-42-E5-4-EC9-B95-E-B3-AC9914-E9-EC.png]

Yes, but she is trying to get everybody to take the Medigen vaccines. Instead of trying to bring in more of those world renowned or approved vaccines. 

Reason is that DPP has given billions of dollars to Medigen before they have completed the development. 

DPP didn’t expect many Taiwanese does not want to take the homemade vaccines. After the death reports, President Tsai and her party administration began to let Pfizer and Moderna vaccines enter into Taiwan.