China’s bullying is a warning to Europe, says Lithuania

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/china...-2g5n385nz

Lithuania is nobody in EU, neither France nor Germany is willing to get involved….now that German factories are moving out of Lithuania due to China’s ban on Lithuania made spare parts, economy is getting worse, unemployment hit 8.9%, the current garment may collapse under the pressure from business and people.

Lithuania requested English Tsai to take in all the agriculture goods China banned from Lithuania, instead Taiwan only buys Lithuania made rums as response.

Biden called Lithuanian PM to calm him down but there’s no concrete move to support Lithuania.

(04-01-2022, 03:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Lithuania requested English Tsai to take in all the agriculture goods China banned from Lithuania, instead Taiwan only buys Lithuania made rums as response.

Silly lapdog, never do due diligence before barking loud for the US, now must bear the consequences. Sad.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

This Govt gong gong type Big Grin

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(04-01-2022, 03:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Silly lapdog, never do due diligence before barking loud for the US, now must bear the consequences. Sad.

Now Lithuania is in dire straits.... crying

Lithuanian is nobody but already 10 out of 27 EU country backing lithuanian against china, the rest 16 will side lithuania just a matter of time.
EU country move in tandem, who bother china, pokai now, merkel already fxxk off, you think EU want another nazi communist china exist again?
china order wine from lithunia & custom block them, what an idiot, taiwan take it all.
taiwan said will make lithunia the semicon center of Europe, nobody?

美與北約9國通話挺立陶宛

美與北約9國通話挺立陶宛

立陶宛外销中国兰姆酒遭卡关 台湾出面收购月底在台上市

本文网址:https://www.aboluowang.com/2022/0103/1691237.html

立陶宛外销中国兰姆酒遭卡关 台湾出面收购月底在台上市 https://www.aboluowang.com/2022/0103/1691237.html

台灣🇹🇼將幫助立陶宛🇱🇹成為歐洲最大半導體中心?台灣聯歐🇪🇺制中🇨🇳大戰略

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(04-01-2022, 04:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This Govt gong gong type Big Grin

Last time PM Lee and those Bananas are also try to fight with China Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(04-01-2022, 03:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Lithuania is nobody in EU, neither France nor Germany is willing to get involved….now that German factories are moving out of Lithuania due to China’s ban on Lithuania made spare parts, economy is getting worse, unemployment hit 8.9%, the current garment may collapse under the pressure from business and people.

Lithuania has done the wrong thing by siding with Taiwan, now those countries that are now in Lithuania are pulling out their factories, as China does not want Lithuania manufactured goods... With an unemployment hitting 8.9%, the present govt. may collapse in the near future...... crying

one of the top 10 idiots of 2021?

(04-01-2022, 04:21 PM)debono Wrote:  Lithuania has done the wrong thing by siding with Taiwan, now those countries that are now in Lithuania are pulling out their factories, as China does not want Lithuania manufactured goods... With an unemployment hitting 8.9%, the present govt. may collapse in the near future...... crying

As a small nation of 2 million, it must be very careful when fighting with big superpowers like China.

Obviously Lithuania gains nothing other than a loan granted by Uncle Sam….Lithuania wants Taiwan to take all the agriculture products banned by China but Taiwan only buys rum, which is not helpful at all. Germany and France are in charge of EU, there’s no action taken by EU to support Lithuania, not many EU nations joined Beijing Olympics boycott.

Consumer countries can sanction other nations through economic policies.

Better wise up... esp dealing with top 5 nations.

Smile

大国讲实力
小国捞利益

their stupig leaders dun understand simple things
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(04-01-2022, 04:09 PM)kokee Wrote:  Lithuanian is nobody but already 10 out of 27 EU country backing lithuanian against china, the rest 16 will side lithuania just a matter of time.
EU country move in tandem, who bother china, pokai now, merkel already fxxk off, you think EU want another nazi communist china exist again?
china order wine from lithunia & custom block them, what an idiot, taiwan take it all.
taiwan said will make lithunia the semicon center of Europe, nobody?

美與北約9國通話挺立陶宛

美與北約9國通話挺立陶宛

立陶宛外销中国兰姆酒遭卡关 台湾出面收购月底在台上市

本文网址:https://www.aboluowang.com/2022/0103/1691237.html

立陶宛外销中国兰姆酒遭卡关 台湾出面收购月底在台上市 https://www.aboluowang.com/2022/0103/1691237.html

so easy to bully? china said moon also belong to them?
all the morons.

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫

月球🌕:是中國神聖不可分割的領土

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(04-01-2022, 04:21 PM)debono Wrote:  Lithuania has done the wrong thing by siding with Taiwan, now those countries that are now in Lithuania are pulling out their factories, as China does not want Lithuania manufactured goods... With an unemployment hitting 8.9%, the present govt. may collapse in the near future...... crying

Lithuania Have a stupid leader.taking money from USass only to realise in time to comes being squeeze dry dry

(04-01-2022, 05:25 PM)kokee Wrote:  so easy to bully? china said moon also belong to them?
all the morons.

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫

北約10國聲援立陶宛抗中脅迫

Moon...Yr Lanjiao lah Rotfl

Smile

Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor, or TTL, said it bought the 20,400 bottles of dark rum made by MV Group Production in December in an effort to support Lithuania.
Only 20,400 bottles?
Rum?
Not a popular drink, i guess.

(04-01-2022, 09:27 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor, or TTL, said it bought the 20,400 bottles of dark rum made by MV Group Production in December in an effort to support Lithuania.
Only 20,400 bottles?
Rum?
Not a popular drink, i guess.

[Image: 201409290007t0001.jpg]

if eaxh s$25, 20400 bottles about s$0.5m nia. after all the costs profit duno got s$0.2 to 0.3m?

(04-01-2022, 09:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if eaxh s$25, 20400 bottles about s$0.5m nia. after all the costs profit duno got s$0.2 to 0.3m?

Symbolic support only lah.

(04-01-2022, 10:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Symbolic support only lah.  l

Yes, symbolic only support, but they get busted by China.....They shouldn't  rock the boat especially with bigger nations.  crying

Think of it this way.. Will a big size person with sound thinking go and bully a weak out of nothing?? Even if he really want to bully, why does it has to be that special one since there are other weak one out there.

Must be the weak person guai lan that caught the attention of the big size person.. Is it wrong for the big size man to bully the weak?? Maybe, but if the weak never guai lan in front of the big size man, why would the weak kena bullied?

Will the rest help the weak?? Human mentality will say, NO..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

谁叫这个小弟不听自己帮派老大的话,去做他人的打手。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"