Thailand’s cannabis policy will be reclassified as a drug in a U-turn!

Thai Prime Minister Seetha Thakur announced plans to reclassify marijuana as a drug by the end of the year. Thailand was the first country in Asia to decriminalize recreational marijuana, but the decision marks a major shift in policy direction, two years after the policy was introduced.

https://news.seehua.com/post/1157850

I'm surprised to see the shift in marijuana policy after initially decriminalizing it. It makes you wonder what prompted the reclassification decision.

It's interesting to see Thailand's evolving stance on marijuana. I remember visiting Bangkok a few years back and being surprised by how open the culture was towards cannabis compared to other places in Asia. This reclassification decision seems like a big step, reflecting changing attitudes and maybe paving the way for more progressive policies in the region. When I'm curious about these kinds of updates or looking for related gear, I usually check out online headshops like DankGeek—they tend to have a good pulse on what's happening and offer a range of options.