Will Singapore lose it's investment in 4 Russian airports due to sanction?

Changi Airport Group has exposure to 4 airports in Russia. Singapore is classified as unfriendly nation by Putin. So when the west confiscated Russian assets, Russia also nationalised those assets of unfriendly nations including Singapore. Is it worth the while to howlian howtai?     

Putin is smart, he is adopting the mafia tactic to wallap the mafias.    

China is too gentle and civilised. China has a lot to learn from Putin on how to wallap western mafia with their mafia tactics.   

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/compani...-to-russia   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

China wins big. When western companies withdrew from Russia, Chinese companies gain from those businesses vacated by western companies.   

For natural gas, China in 2014 signed a long-term agreement to buy gas at US$ 350 per cu m. Now European countries are paying  US$4,000 per cu m, 11 times high.   

China huat big liao.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcSrUtjb9yU

Singapore govt agreed to invest in ports along Russia's  Northern sea route..

Kaput slso

China will 趁火打劫

The assets will likely be transferred to Russian ownership.

Those investments are worthless already with all the sanctions.

Does it even matter if we lose them.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When you invest in a foreign country, the government changes, the contract will also be affected.

Fewer roads for businesses and Singapore registered.

(13-03-2022, 10:28 PM)Instinct Wrote:  China will 趁火打劫

Can you illustrate how China 趁火打劫?   

I can show you now US and western countries are daylight robbery, simply just confiscated all Russian foreign assets. That is mafia tactic.  

Now US credibility is bankrupt and US $ will collapse very soon.   

Why US $ supremacy will collapse? Reason is US credibility is totally unreliable and many countries like India, Japan, Europe, Middle East, African and Asian countries will very secretly sold away their US bonds and assets because they are afraid US may any time rob their assets.  

Just watch, it won't be too long for such collapse to happen and gold and silver will shoot thru the roof.   

Hong Kong companies have quite a lot of exposure to Ukraine.

(13-03-2022, 10:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those investments are worthless already with all the sanctions.

Does it mean countries like Germany, France, etc are actually ownself sanctioning ownself , right?  

Rotfl  

(13-03-2022, 10:17 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore govt agreed to invest in ports along Russia's  Northern sea route..

Kaput slso

Sometimes one has to be politically smart, dont be like pinky

Laughing

(13-03-2022, 10:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those investments are worthless already with all the sanctions.

.. all the sanctions that we took part in

(13-03-2022, 10:28 PM)Instinct Wrote:  China will 趁火打劫

Only Assmerica and its allies carry out daily robbery!

China is just honouring agreements signed.