China : Anger mounts as property crisis leaves homes unfinished...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The same can happen in sinkie land.. That's when you have sky high rocket price and ppl are sold the idea that your house is an investment.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-09-2023, 11:40 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The same can happen in sinkie land.. That's when you have sky high rocket price and ppl are sold the idea that your house is an investment.

This issue is not about high prices falling down. But people who paid for their apartments but it is not completed...

Yes, it is possible to overpay then see price falling later ....but at least you get your apartment to live in.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-09-2023, 11:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This issue is not about high prices falling down. But people who paid for their apartments but it is not completed...

Yes, it is possible to overpay then see price falling later ....but at least you get your apartment to live in.

Of coz it is related. Higher prices mean higher profit mean more risk for property companies to get greedy and over leveraged and end up bankrupt.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

China really is a shithole country. CCP cultists stole all the money and end up all the ah tiongs have no money and have to live in unfinished apartments.

Third world china living standard is moving further backwards LOL!

Jobless and homeless ah tiongs are at all times high.

Don't blame CCP, it's greed! I know of friends who bought 3 years ago regardless of price thinking properties will appreciate indefinitedly.